• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] (WIP)Enhanced Enhanced RoC campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all, I have played the Enhanced Campaign available on gates of arimyth website. I started tinkering myself to add additional things to the campaign, starting with the prologue, exodus of the horde. I would like to add additional elements such as heavily scripted AI bossfights, additional units and even some minor storyline changes, but nothing crazy that changes the overall narrative.

Well, if anybody is interested, let me know, since it is christmas time I have abit more free time, and I could start by releasing the 3 mission "enhanced enchanced?" Prologue of Roc for feedback or such.

Do let me know if anybody is interested or has suggestions of features they are interested in!

Merry christmas to all!

Level 12
That idea has been done quite a few times here. Best one I know of is this The Scourge of Lordaeron - Enhanced. That's not to say that you can't make something new out of it, or that I won't play it. But those changes need to be pretty major.

Also,
heavily scripted AI bossfights
I'd love to see someone actually pulling it off, but easier said than done. Much easier said than done...

Level 2
Thanks for the feedback :) I can see its been done quite alot, gonna pull out my thinking cap to try and do things differently.

Level 2
I am working on having random events/rewards/enemies/units! Every time someone would play the campaign, it would be mildly or even vastly different than another time! :)

Level 23
That sounds great Redmoth. Looking forward to seeing this improved version!
Also, when posting, its normally easier and compatible with hive rules to just edit your previous post instead of double posting :p

Status
Not open for further replies.