• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enhanced Campaings aren't recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys!

First time ever making a thread, hope that it goes to the right place.
So, let's start. I downloaded this enhanced campaing of Warcraft 3. It looked very good on videos, but when I put it into my campaing folder and start it in the game, the game itself doesn't recognise the enhanced campaign and it just starts the original for me. So what I'm doing wrong exactly, can anybody help?
Oh and I'm running version 1.29, but I tried it on even 1.21

Level 6
If it is starting the original campaign then you are probably using the wrong option in the game.
Start the game, click on Single Player -> Custom Campaign. My assumption would be that you are clicking on the normal "Campaign" and that just gives you the vanilla campaign exclusively.
Also check the path where you have saved your campaign. It should be like this: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns
Last but not least, keep in mind that some custom campaigns are updated to 1.30+ and may not work on any version below that.

Level 1
Weirdly enough I haven't clicked on the wrong menu, but I found just the human campaing, and I did the same thing and the game recognised it and everything works. So yeah, I guess it's a version problem then. I'll try to update. Thanks for the info

Level 1
Enhanced campaigns? You mean teozamait's? It's only one campaign. The RoC human one.

Oh, really?
I mean, I found it after a bit of search, but I've seen the whole game in enhanced.....well, not here in the hive. Maybe it was fake. But I'm still happy with the human campaing. It's overwhelmingly detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.