• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Windows 7 Sticky Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, I've been trying to figure this out and I thought why not post it here?

Y'know how Sticky Notes are supposed to stick on your desktop? Well, using the Show Desktop button in the bottom-right corner minimizes them. I use this button heaps and it kind of defies the purpose of the Sticky Notes if they're minimized unless I open them, right?

So I want to know if anyone knows a way to make them stay on the desktop at all times. I don't want them to stay on top of everything, I just want them to never minimize.
Also, I don't want to have to use any third-party tool, but don't mind fiddling around with native files if necessary.

Level 7
Nope, tried that. Apart from the default text options (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, and Select All), all I can do is choose the notes colour.

Level 7
Thanks, I might use that in the future.

But it's no big deal really. I wanted to know if it's possible to modify them, but if not then it's still cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.