• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wind and Cloud RPG (successfully recovered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As i said last post,,my windows was screwed up cause of internal errors by some viruses or hackers, Good news guys !,,,, all the war3 maps from hard drive has been perpectly recovered, Big thanks to www.detek.com ,,a cool recoverer programs that help me recovers all the files i needed,,even though i got to Format the drive C:/ but before that ,, the www.detek.com keeps all war3 maps i needs for me,,so on guys,, Wind and Cloud open RPG will release soon this week :) ,,but right now i need to setup something for my PC will finish as soon as possible !

Level 7
Balance Problems -DON'T PLAY-

I played this game last night and found it is unbalanced. No matter what hero i started with a level 1 creep was able to kill me in a matter of seconds. Don't play this map due to balance problems. The best RPG right now is Curse of Time RPG and Curse of Time 2 RPG.

Level 5
Re: Balance Problems -DON'T PLAY-

Linera said:
I played this game last night and found it is unbalanced. No matter what hero i started with a level 1 creep was able to kill me in a matter of seconds. Don't play this map due to balance problems. The best RPG right now is Curse of Time RPG and Curse of Time 2 RPG.

You say it was unbalance = you're a damn liar and jealousy person.
You say you die in lvl 1 creep area = you're lying and because you suck, you don't know how to play.
You tell peoples dont play my map = you're an idiot and stupid cause you can not make better map than Wind And Cloud. (your 1st person CAM viewer is sucked too cause only for singleplayer mode)

# Here some info about Curse of Time RPG #
-All Creeps has 1000 armor (when peoples see that they say how gay and they just quit the game)

-All Bosses has over 2000 armor with uber attribute stats (its rigged cause there no way you can kill boss unless you have Super Critical strike and life steal, peoples called it rigged map they won't play again)

-Quests = It said over 50 quests but i only saw around 10 quests available in map and some quests are not working. (peoples say quests are stupid)

-Hero Attribute = Waugriff did not edit the hero stats he left the stats settings as blizzard original but hero still get kill in 2 seconds in average area.

-Abilities = Wauriff use original of blizzard abilities he only edits 2 or 3 spells in the map. (peoples say spells suck)

-Items = Powerful items and bonus stats which peoples don't like, its rigged cause even though you have rigged items, you still can not kill boss with some hero for reasons. (thats disappoint peoples when they got all power items, they pissed!)

-Items drop = only one person can get 1 good item per game, the duplicating system is stupid too, but to me thats not a big deal.

-Last boss area = even you've found the 3 keys to open the gate, its still won't let you in cause it was a bug in the map, Waugriff did not turn off trigger for that quest in COT 2 ,,so its fuked, nobody can kill last boss in that map. (peoples say its sucked in COT 2)

-Time loading = He puts ton of units/dooads in the map, also using TGA files for loading screen, sometime took peoples 15 to 20 mins waiting and my PC is best with 128 video card. P4 pro 3.0 mgh. (peoples hate waiting even myself)

-After 15 mins or when game started, the game lags like hell (some of bad connection get disconnect)

Dude i'm Fan of Curse of Time RPG and FF open RPG myself, i play and host these maps on bnet like almost everydays when the 2nd week i got war3 game, till 2 or 3 months later i started to make maps myself cause i got bored, I don't know if you are Waugriff yourself and why are you jealousing on my map ? you praised for Curse of Time RPG from waugriff and bashed on Wind and Cloud for no reasons, Curse Of Time RPG is now sucks. so stop being an idiot dude !

Curse of Time rpg was best 6 or 8 months ago, since Dark Lineage and FF open 1.10 came out, Curse of Time RPG is now garbage comparing to my 1st map Angel of Death they were the same, they are GARBAGE NOW. (tell your mom not to play wind and cloud, peoples play it or not that their choice and please shut the heck off) stop joulousing cause Wind and Cloud is best RPG now. (i added auto kick/ban system to idiot user account on bnet so they just come here and shit on the map :) )

Level 7
you're map sucks

Reasons your map sucks:
1. very few items.
2. no equipment system for lots of different equipment types(i.e. arms, head, face, legs, ears, neck, chest, feet, hands, rings, etc)
3. Areas are square shaped.
4. Max level is way too high for a RPG.
5. If you kill too many neutral units Wind and Cloud will attack you on sight, some spells will kill the neutral units around you when using area effect spells then wind and Cloud will be killing you on sight. plus you are unable to Kill them.
6. you must first select the unit you first started with before typing your load code.
7. Very few areas to explore.
8. loading takes way too long.
9. Bosses HP and armor are way too high.
10. Very few spells.

Level 9
randym4ai,
If you can't take the heat, then don't get burned - You decided to post your map on this forum, it then is bound to be judged honestly.
If someone says its unbalanced, then it's not because he's jealous, or stupid or whatsoever, but just because in that persons eyes it is unbalanced.

Due to your reaction you lost all my respect towards you, you are the kind of person we don't want on this forum.

---

Linera - you don't have to say his map sucks, you don't have to say it's good, but he probably spent quite some time making it, and then it's a real pain in the ass if someone says it sucks.
(eventhough he's really impolite himself..)

---

Note: All these points made above, i agree on them, randy, want to make a good map? fix all those.

Level 5
Re: you're map sucks

Here the Answer Dude ! Linera you're a number 1 jealousy person on this site, and you got no experience in making map, you knows nothing.

Linera said:
Reasons your map sucks:
1. very few items.
@( i put items on rare drops, there are over 200 items in my map dude )@

2. no equipment system for lots of different equipment types(i.e. arms, head, face, legs, ears, neck, chest, feet, hands, rings, etc)
@( what do you mean no equipment system ? the equipping system was my ideal so be quiet )@

@( This was also my ideal, dont like it ? dont play then, what a jealous dude )@

@( Fans of my map they even wanted more higher levels than that body, this is long RPG not noob RPG like yours )@

5. If you kill too many neutral units Wind and Cloud will attack you on sight, some spells will kill the neutral units around you when using area effect spells then wind and Cloud will be killing you on sight. plus you are unable to Kill them.
@ ( what a same, Then don't kill villager, why did you kill them for ? learn how to play dude or dont play it at all )@

6. you must first select the unit you first started with before typing your load code.
@( What an idiot, i decided save/load like that, you don't like it cause you can't do that for your map ? )@

@( reduces lag by descrease dooads and stuffs, only noob like ya dont know so dont list all these nonsense comments )@

@( Why are you lying too much ? you load long cause your PC suck, i put the times waiting for setup map, also prevent disconnecter )@

@( Bosses ofcourse they are strong high HP and armor ofcourse, wat ya think ? want boss HP to be 1 hp like normal creep ? )@

10. Very few spells.
@( spells are learns by leveling and reaching the levels requirement, how you know there few items/spells in my map ? you edited or you made the map ?)@

Dude i dont really care what you say here, you said my map suck cause you can not open it, its protected , you thieve stole 1st Person CAM map and took the credit you think peoples don't know ?, i read all your posts dude, you makin an RPG map and you need some stuffs for the map, but then you can't open other people's map so you bash on their maps, what's the point of telling peoples don't play my map and saying that my map suck ? you think peoples will stop playing Wind and Cloud and wait for your map to be done and play your map ?, you can't open my map so you tell peoples not to play it ? you says my map suck cause it is protected ? you're an ignorant and stupid i have never seen ! YOU SHOULD BE BAN from this site with your attitude like that, Dude you will never learned anything from other if you keep being ignorant like that.

= Here i'll give you fore words ( NOOB ) =

@ Angelusz @
I did not post my map in this forum for comments/ideals , read my post above, when my PC crashed i post this thread here so some of my friend knows so they won't keep on waiting.

I agree cause they jealous or stupid that was why they saying that.

I quit this forum long time ago, and also i dont wanna go in here, i have enough stress from these kind of peoples like LINERA already, i dont need respect from you Angelusz and this is not your forum i did nothin wrong or breakin any rules all i did is telling off this guy Linera and answer his stupid comments, Plus,, we got nothin to against each other, all im saying is the true.

I dont care if peoples think my map suck, first of all Linera came into this post and telling peoples not to play Wind and Cloud and lies that the map is unbalance he was lying, whats his point ? Second of all he came back here again and saying that My Map Suck, oh well i dont mind if he say it suck, it just because he lying again, he post all those Faked stats from my map, I really Sure he played my map for just 1 or 2 times and each times play for couples minutes, look he gave all the lying description about my map there , he not makin or edit the maps he knows nothing. ( He jealous because my map is protected, he makin an RPG map and he can't ask/steal triggers so he acts like that )

Well Angelusz i got nothin to fix my map cause i have 3 versions already, he lies about that and toying my emotions cause he can't make a better map than mine, that is why. eazy to understand !

Level 16
Hnestly, I would agree some thing Linera says are true. You seriously maxed out map size, although I have cable, but the thing is Dark Lineage turned out way better than that. All I can say is if there are too many levels, each level is not worth earning, also if you only get one like every 15 levels.

Plus, you can't say someone is jealous about your map because all they are doing is banging on it, because they are GOOD MAPMAKERS. Not those idiots who play dota and think any other game where they aren't utterly unstoppable is bad. You are lucky that people are naturally hooked on RPGs and will constantly host them like flies on shit.

I mean no offense, but am pointing things out

Level 5
Eusira said:
Hnestly, I would agree some thing Linera says are true. You seriously maxed out map size, although I have cable, but the thing is Dark Lineage turned out way better than that. All I can say is if there are too many levels, each level is not worth earning, also if you only get one like every 15 levels.

Plus, you can't say someone is jealous about your map because all they are doing is banging on it, because they are GOOD MAPMAKERS. Not those idiots who play dota and think any other game where they aren't utterly unstoppable is bad. You are lucky that people are naturally hooked on RPGs and will constantly host them like flies on ****.

I mean no offense, but am pointing things out

I understand you Eusira, i pissed at him cause he lies and telling peoples not to play the map, someone say levels are too high and someone else wanted higher levels than that, well dont know what i should do to make them all happy, Wind and Cloud is perpect for Asian, and all i see is Asian host the map, cause my friend said some peoples complaining about hero names, why are thier names are in Chinese or Japanese oh well its chinese story ofcourse names are in chinese :)

= Admin please lock this topic or delete it thanks =

Level 5
Its a very nice RPG but I dont play it due to the fact with all the anime people near the bottom, near the portrait. an the custom command buttons (move, attack, hold position) are annoying, they give me a headache.

Level 3
This RPG is awesome! So much time gone into it! only 1 request: HOW DO YOU DO THAT SAVE/LOAD TRIGGER! I MUST KNOW PLEASE I MUST KNOW PLEASE I MUST KNOW PLEASE I MUST KNOW PLEASE

Voi

Voi

Level 3
Re: you're map sucks

Linera said:
Reasons your map sucks:
1. very few items.
10. Very few spells.

Linera is for sure a fucking spammer (at least on wc3 campaigns but he knows what to say about your map!

I couldnt either handle the stupid lvl 1 area with my priest! (but I dont really care about that).

YOUR MAP SUX ESPECIALLY THE TERRAIN!
Even the 2 other bad open Rpg's I have played OWN THIS (=CoT RPG & Sol's RPG)

I cannot believe how people like this map and I really think that YOU are a noob in mapping (thats not flaming because it is only ur mapping u are noob with!) I can't say anything about other things but this map REALLY do suck and no defence of it would help me to like this!

Level 8
Ok..I played the map....But i got bad news.

-The loading time after the starting movie is too long
-Add a option so that we can choose to see or skip the movie

-I wrote the "iseedeadpeople" cheat and looked on the terrain...And it's totaly boring....It's flat, no details at all. And it's no variation....Only trees and grass.

-The picture in the item bar was raly...Disturbing. So was the pic in the mini-map.

-If you added some information in the loading screen. Players wouldn't leave.

-The map is 4mgb...That's maximum size for hosting on B.Net. Maybe decrease the size??

-The save code. Don't disable it when there's only 1 player. But if he enters a CHEAT. Then disable the trigger.

-And an idea for the doodads. Click on the doodad. Then HOLD ALR + Press Page Up\Page Down (Bridges)

-And when only 1 player is playing. Make the hostile's handicap to 80% or something

I think that's wat i wanted to tell you...Oh. 1 thing.
If you want help...I will GLADLY help you with the terrain and maybe more!

So here's the last word's: I whish you good luck with your map. And i know how to make a RPG. I'm doing one now.

Level 5
thats true bro !

Yep i agree with you lonelywolf, my friends gave me the same infomations as you, (This is how Mapper sharing ideal and ship) i really appreciated you, yep i was a bit lazy on terrain im doin to next version and got new terrain now since all of my map's Fans talked much about terraining, thanks for your kindness in helping but im already done, well you want anything or helps in your map Just Email Me, any triggers/tricks etc,, just email and ask, the answer is waiting for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.