• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Will this trigger work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
  • Priest In Region
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Priest Move <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Priest
    • Actions
      • Set A1WatcherPoint = (Position of Watcher 0015 <gen>)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (A1WatcherPoint) over 3.00 seconds
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Camera - Lock camera target for (Picked player) to Watcher 0015 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0084 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0082 <gen> to Player 2 (Blue) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0086 <gen> to Player 3 (Teal) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0087 <gen> to Player 4 (Purple) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0085 <gen> to Player 5 (Yellow) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0092 <gen> to Player 6 (Orange) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0094 <gen> to Player 7 (Green) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0091 <gen> to Player 8 (Pink) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0090 <gen> to Player 9 (Gray) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Acolyte Summoner 0093 <gen> to Player 10 (Light Blue) and Change color
The wait wont bug it ? WIll it work PERFECTLY ? No leaks ? When I asked in a few threads ago about Waits with anything else other than spells, I was talking about something like this.

Level 25
Yes it will work.

But why don't you just try it before posting here?

However, you should put a Trigger - turn off (this trigger) as the first action. Or this trigger will run everytime a priest enters that area.

Reactions: hdm

hdm

hdm

Level 9
I try before post, but I can never be sure that everything went well, Like I made a lot of spells using Waits (not indexing, nor nothing), and In game when I tried it worked perfectly, so I thought "Ok, I'll let this forever". So When I knew that Waits would make some spells bug (by hivework), I thought "Better I register in this site to make sure everything I'm doing is allright". That's how I joined Hive. Before I do anything, I test in game, if it works, I post here, to see if it is alright, if it doesn't work I change the trigger and test by myself. When it's wrong, I fix, when it is right, I come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.