• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me with some triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
sorry everyone! because I am a Vietnamese, I can not write English in a proficient way, hope you forgive me
my map has 4 teams, each team has 3 players. each team has 6 shops to purchase items. example, i want these 6 shops are allies of all players of team 1 and enemies of another players of another teams. and this's also the same as another team. this my trigger:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 3
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Make Neutral3 treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Neutral3 treat Player 8 (Pink) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Neutral3 treat Player 9 (Gray) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 7 (Green) treat Neutral3 as an Ally
        Player - Make Player 8 (Pink) treat Neutral3 as an Ally
        Player - Make Player 9 (Gray) treat Neutral3 as an Ally
        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral3 as an Enemy
        Unit - Change ownership of Fountain of Power 0057 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Mercenary Camp (Lordaeron Summer) 0061 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Tavern 0062 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Marketplace 0063 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Goblin Merchant 0058 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Goblin Laboratory 0059 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
        Unit - Change ownership of Red Dragon Roost 0060 <gen> to Neutral3 and Retain color
variable: Neutral 3 Player -None-
I don't understand why it not work:vw_wtf:. although I set "Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral3 as an Enemy". player 1 still sees the fountain of power, marketplace, etc, as an ally ??? can you help me?
p/s: you can translate this post. thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
If you are trying to make it so that each team has their own shops and no other team can shop from their shop then I don't know if this can be done without triggers. However I would suggest maybe guarding the shop areas.

Level 5
if u trying to do what space ship said, then u set the items u wanted to sell in the 'items made' section in the object editor (under the items sold i think). that way, only allies of that shop are able to buy (not sure about sell) from that shop. similar to what the arcane vault and the vodoo lounges were like in the melee warcraft. hope it helped.

Level 2
and, help me with this trigger, I can't understand why it not work. this is "Leap v1.0
Created by reason 3" trigger. although I copy as identically as original trigger
Code:
Leap
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to moon 3 
    Actions
        Set Leap_Counts = (Leap_Counts + 1)
        Set Leap_CountMaxSize = 8191
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                Leap_Counts Greater than Leap_CountMaxSize
            Then - Actions
                Set Leap_Counts = 1
            Else - Actions
        Unit - Set the custom value of (Casting unit) to Leap_Counts
        Unit Group - Add (Casting unit) to Leap_MoveGroup
        Set Leap_DistanceTravel[Leap_Counts] = 0.00
        Set Leap_Distance[1] = 630.00
        Set Leap_Distance[3] = 780.00
        Set Leap_Distance[4] = 840.00
        Set Leap_Distance[2] = 690.00
        Set Leap_Angle[Leap_Counts] = (Facing of (Casting unit))
        Unit - Turn collision for (Casting unit) Off
        Unit - Add Crow Form to (Casting unit)
        Unit - Remove Crow Form from (Casting unit)
        Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s walk animation
        Animation - Change (Casting unit)'s animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
        Animation - Change (Casting unit) flying height to 300.00 at 600.00
        Trigger - Turn on Leap Move <gen>

EDIT: show me how to make a skill like Spectre's skill - Desolate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.