• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wild Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Map Creator: OffGraphic
Main Triggerer: OffGraphic
Main Terrainer: OffGraphic

Wild life is an map, where you start as a simple life form. You have to gather food and resources to survive from the enemies that lurk in the forests.
With the resources you've gathered, you can construct your own lair.
As the game goes on, you can advance the lair to an town/city/citadel/kingdom/metropolis, where you can buy even more advanced units & even more advanced technologies.
When you have researched enough and you have enough resources, You can go to space. In space, You can destroy earth, which will incase of if other civilizations are still in Earth, cause you an Victory, but if not, Then you will have a fight beetween the player(s) in the space.

Currently recruiting Terrainer(s) and Triggerer(s).

Private Message me if you're interested.
I'll contact most of the people on the chat, so be on there!

Karma System- Each player has hes/her own karma. And some cities wont accept some players, due the Karma the player has. This can be changed by modifying Town Requirements.
You can also enable player no matter what karma does it have.

002 Et eez Updated, but still underwork.
001 This thread is still underwork.

Pyramidhe@d - For the Logo

Attachments

• WildLifeLogo.png
    WildLifeLogo.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Level 27
This looks interesting indeed. If you need somebody to do terrains, i'm in. If you wan't examples (thought the only example i have uploaded so far is a elven forest...) check out my terraining showcase. I can also do advanced GUI, wich i mostly do by making simple spells look awesome :p

And if you don't mind, i have loads of ideas to how you can map a map like this awesome ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.