• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wich should I make?!?!?!

Wich should I make?!?

• Gold trail

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Battle commanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exploding Goblins

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Custom sides\atered melee idea

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Goblin Mine layers

• Sim City

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sim town

• AOS Frenzy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of map ideas. Wich do you think I should finish?

NOTE: Please do not steal\use these ideas without telling\asking me first.

Gold trail!
The small towns have lived peacfully for a long time, three of them working together. But when gold runs out, they will have to make very long, hard, trips to far away gold mines. The trip is so hard and long, with so little reward, and many peasants die or rebell.

They must find a way to set up a base near the mine. They have no reasorses for that, so the only way is to kill the other three towns, and pillage them. When they have dissmantled the enemy town halls and replaced them at their own mines, thier own allies might be forced to betray them.

Baisically, you have to have tons of miners in a LONG line all the way to the goldmine. This makes then very vunarable to attacks, so you have to find ways to protect your trail and luanch attacks on enemy ones. In all, it opens lots of gameplay and statagys. Allready 85% done. Current Project.

Battle commanders!:
In battle commanders, you get LARGE, a mean HUGE armys. You CANNOT SELECT a single unit besides your hero. With your hero, you can command the WHOLE army with his spells. Allready 80% done.
Exploding Goblins!
A footmen frenzy map, But gobblin sappers spawn! There health CONSTANLY goes down. cleverly use the goblins to caus HUGE chain reactions of explosions! :D 60-75% done.
Custom sides\atered melee idea.
A custom side I came up with, all units have REAL low heath but EXREMELY fast health regeration. They ONLY regeration health on blight, but theres nots of ways to make bligh, includeing autospawning moveing blight machines.

Goblin Mine layers
Your a goblin minelayer. Mines CONSTANTLY spawn onto of you, so keep moveing or die! Make loops around enemys and wall them in with mines! It takes 2 mines to kill, though, and dont trap yourself! Theres death mode, were every mine on the map explodes every 60 seconds, and power ups such as Spiky's Fast Laying mines (Spiked mines, that spawn faster), Big Boomers (Much larger mines that deal more damage, larger AOE.), No-no Mines (No mines spawn), Sneakys Steahtmines (Mines are invisable).
Sim City
From nothing, clear terrian, set up houses, build skyscrapers, constuct roads! Set up yout own city, from nothing, and maintain it! You must provide food, make laws and rules, provide entertainment, pay you police to keep thugs down, but dont hire to many cops, people dont like lots of cops and police so that cant do anything with being watched! Keep litering down so it will be a nice clean city, but dont make people get huanted by cleaning men, or make people who smoke angery that they cant smoke. Dont stave your people! Dont let them get bored! Make sure fires get taken care of, and people brung to the hospital! Ceep people content and happy.... But do you have the money too? You must set taxes high to get money to keep them happy... But high taxes make them mad!

Dont forget! Angery unhappy people leave. People die. People just generaly leave.

So.... Build more buildings, for more people to come in, add more entertainment and many other things to make people come! Play with your freinds and see who can get more people before a new govener comes along to replace you! All this and much more!
Sim town
Unlike sim city, this heads for a great small place, not a big one. Takes less time to play.

In this, you control each person in your town, rather than make laws and rules, and hire people and chout commands from above, like sim city. If someones hungery, send him to eat yourself! People do act on there own, but not as fast and not as fun as if you were. IN this, rather than building more you upgrade and improve things you have. In this, no skyscrapers. Just Straw huts and farms! Rather than makeing the city attracrive to get more people, people are born into faimilys. Watch original faimilys grow, soon to have great great great great great great grandsons.

AOS Frenzy. DO NOT JUST READ TITLE AND LOOK AWAY!
A AOS mixed with footmen frenzy! No, footmen do NOT some down the lane. Footmen, for each player, spawn in the middle with the 3 lanes feed into. Footmen connot go up lanes, they have to stay in middle. You get heros, and kill footmen!

BUT! Here comes the good part.

In the 3 lanes, ONE unit spawns per lane. They have 1 health and last 5 seconds. BUT! Each time a footman dies, a soul comes out of the dead footman and goes to the place were spawns for wichever team the footman was killed by. For each dead footman soul, the lane spawns get ONE more health and last ONE more second. Kill footmen, to power up your teams spawns! Soon powerfull spawns will be comming to help you win the game!!!

Level 4
I thought there was already a map just like the Gold Trail you explain, however I like the idea of Battle Commanders, I tried to do something like that myself, but it just didn't pan out... not yet, at least. It was combining that idea with an evolution through the ages... I may still make that, as it was a fairly simple idea to execute.

The only problem with a map like that is, the Warcraft 3 engine doesn't like it when a bajillion units are fighting... things tend to lag a lot. If the triggers were 100% leak free and there weren't many executed at once (i.e., few to no custom spells), it could probably work.

Status
Not open for further replies.