• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Why order units target point does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I notice in my map, unit order serpent ward & cluster rockets dont work for no reason.

At first i though the custom spell has problem, or dummy, but when I test and debug using original cluster rocket or serpent ward, they dint work.

Is there any specific reason why suddenly certain orders dont work in certain map?

• Unit - Order Shadow Hunter 0179 <gen> to Neutral Tinker - Cluster Rockets (Center of Region 096 <gen>)
Above is just example

Level 11
Do you have any channel based abilities with those order strings? There's an obscure bug where if the channel based ability is loaded first, anything with that order string (including original abilities) will potentially not work right in triggers (it will assume it has the targeting settings (like unit, or point, or none) of the channel ability, not the original ability). It's fixed by having a preplaced unit on the map with the original abilities to force them to be loaded first.

Status
Not open for further replies.