• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why is happening, how could i fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
why is all the text in my jasscraft boxes and wierd sighns (see the picture)
how could i fix it, i tryed redownload, try all fonts, everything..

Attachments

• jasscraft.jpg
    jasscraft.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 165
well my editor auto protected my map so i need jasscraft to finish the triggers from there...
ps. i found something new:
if i add new text, then the new one is writen normal, just the existing is wrong..

auto-protected the map?wow..

just use a deprotection tool.(it is not permitted here so I won't give you any links)

Level 4
its because thats i chinese/japenese(not sure which) spell which you are trying to take and use it for your own map.

Level 4
either you, or the map it was originally taken from was made in chinese. Simple hacker detection system imo. I saw it in a couple of map that were open sourced.

Level 3
Your just using it wrong.

If you want to open your map, you have to open it the same was as an mpq; with the open button on the "Mpq Explorer" part of the program.

The other open only opens .j, .AI and .mld files.

Hope this helps.

Level 3
This screen shot should help you understand what I mean.

Attachments

• Jass Craft.png
    Jass Craft.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.