• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why everyone ignoring my map? Should i continue my work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Heh i played it with friends but it was kinda hard to come out from base even. Played first time then...
OF COURSE!
Map isn't bad but i couldn't get a chance to see it all, due to unprepared bosses, well anyway map is really good, and i really like th hero selection system, it rocks.

Any ideas how to make it easier ? Spawn at first time only one type of mobs? Make mobs slower?
Basically you should just gain enough level at first. :D

Level 7
You can get a lot of gold by making QUESTS and selling stuff from monsters. You should have 3 players at least with one medic. Medic is a key to win and he can heal you easily. There is a lots of items already. You should be allways carefull and use micromanagement to control your hero out of sticky situations.
Bosses already very weak and they adapt to levels of your heroes. :) And type of Boss allways random.
Some people focus boss and forget about monsters. That's the main feature of boss, he drags attention to himself. But monsters do a lot of more damage than boss (At first levels)

Level 4
If players find your map too hard, you could add some tips about boss, strats,... in the questlog :)
(Havn't played your map atm, but i will as soon as i have time ;))

Ps : Of course keep working on your map ! ! !

Level 7
I wish players made strats of heroes by themself, because there's lots of combinations you can use with 3 players, not to mention 6 players. And don't forget to save code of your achievements. :)

If players find your map too hard, you could add some tips about boss, strats,... in the questlog :)
I notice that people don't read those tips.

I haven't tested it, but 3k+ downloads and 6 pages?!
Wow. Anything with over 100 downloads and 2 pages of comments amazes me.

But back to the topic:
If you enjoy making it, keep updating it and improving it. If you don't enjoy it anymore, move on and create a new map. It's all your decision, you don't need to base it on someone else's opinion.

Level 17
Maybe you should make a strategy guide, for the thick-headed people.
But I do believe you should continue your map because I think when it is fully completed, it will be massively awesome and nobody will ignore your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.