• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Why doesn't my quest work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm creating a map, in which i have a quest based on The_Big_S mui quest system. For some reason it doesn't work. Can anyone here help me with fixing this quest? Thank you.

The quest is able to be picked up, but not to be turned in, even though the mobs have been kiled (the quest is to kill10 wolves)

Ps sorry for my bad english, and thank you.

:Edit: I have solved the issue, thank you anyway.

Attachments

• trigg 1.png
    trigg 1.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
  • trigg 2.png
    trigg 2.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
First image is near impossible to read. I suggest copying the triggers as text (right click root done of trigger tree and select copy as text) and pasting them into TRIGGER tags.

You might want to turn the second trigger on/off. Turn on when quest started. Turn off when quest ends or 10 wolves are killed.

I suggest removing Wait action from the first trigger. It might cause a loss of some event response variables which would explain why it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.