• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why do my particle emitters look different in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
When I create a particle emitter in War3 model editor, it looks less vivid in game, why is that?

Example:
i728ua.jpg

If it's just a lighting problem, can that be fixed in the model or the editor?

the only one is: 3dsmax 5 + Art Tools.

I have a similiar problem; some of my particles do show in magos, but not in the game!
I use particles with no speed or gravity as twinkling lights sometimes, and only some of them shows ingame.

Another problem i have, which is far more important, is that my texture animations aren't saved. They work fine and shows properly in magos, but if i reopen the model again, the material does no longer have the texture animation!
I can still find the animation and reattatch it to the material (that takes like 10 seconds) but that doesent help a bit since it wont stay there after i closed the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.