• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who plays CS 1.6 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
lol... do you really play CS 1.6... very very old and bad

The only good one was the version before: CS 1.5 ;)

Now the time of Source has come !!!

CounterStrike: Source powered by STEAM. That's daylife :D

Does somebody play CS:S?

Level 6
Ralle";p="1070 said:
I don't think the admin of this forum likes what you just said.
He has a 1.6 cs server and this forum is dedicated for him...

Did I say CS 1.6 is bad... I meant CS 1.6 is nice...

;) Why don't you play CS:S with the new Half-Life²-engine?

Level 21
i dont think pang would really give a crap but i play 1.6 most, source is gay coz no-one plays it. also u need some bollocks machine to make it run online without lagging. also there are still a load of noobs and its hard to find a decent server. also they have VERY few custom maps because they need to be changed into HL2 format which is gay, i wish source had de_rats.

my point is, source is good dont get me wrong, but iot aint the best. not yet.

Level 6
Hmmm.. of course there are some noobs, but most of the players are now pro. On the servers I play I become nooby... they kill everything with every weapon. Sometimes really hard and frustrating...

The custom maps will come ;) Believe me, the community is working hard. Just play de_dust and de_dust2 my favourite maps of Source :)

Status
Not open for further replies.