• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

who likes watching cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I read that post the other day about runescape being a gay game and the person who posted it said he liked getting it on with camels was just uncalled for. But he does have a point, because I have played the game myself, and his criticisms were correct, but what he does in his spare time, I really don't need to know.

Who loves CRICKET?
its a great game and australia is the world's best. They are playing Pakistan and West Indies right now. So far Australia is leading the series. I personally like Brian Lara. He is my favourite player. He is just an incredible player. Hitting off cutters and sixes every over, he is just magnificent.

Lately people say cricket is a boring game, mostly the AMERICANS, who really do'n't like the game. Maybe because they are really bad at it. They lost to Australia by a landslide last time. they are embarrased. I wonder why. So I mean sitting in a stadium for 8 HOURS can be boring, but most of the time it is not because there are a lot of CHICKS who go to cricket, ceause for a tan, they go there to tan. And they are good eye candy. You can masterbate there.

And also too, if the players are playing good, there is a lot of action.

So CRICKET IS NOT BORING.

If you think it is, then you should think about what I have said(the chicks) and yeah, CRICKET IS NOT BORING.

P.S. THE CHICKS THAT GO TO CRICKET ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!![/u]

Level 7
The girls in my class are all cuties; celeb's are boring; My teacher is hot; The girl next door is too young; I don't watch cricket; Did you just create another account?

Level 5
OMFG, Mecheon, Your boring. Cricket rocks. I love Cricket. ODI's are better than Test Matches. I hate Brett Lee. Australia is the best country at Cricket. Ricky Pointing, Adam Gilchrist, Matty Haden, Justin Langer, Damian Martyn all rock. Michael Clarke is gay (Altho he scored a century on his first Test Match away from Australia and in Australia). That;s what I think about Cricket.

senor_psycho2000 said:
hmmmm, hoe69... tuan69... both australia... just making a point...
hmmm just like mr_psycho2000...
anyways, i dont give a rats ass about cricket, or baseball, or golf. i do however like beating down zombies with a cricket paddle..(watch shaun of the dead) strange how you hear crickets when nobody cares....

Level 10
hoe69 said:
I read that post the other day about runescape being a gay game and the person who posted it said he liked getting it on with camels was just uncalled for. But he does have a point, because I have played the game myself, and his criticisms were correct, but what he does in his spare time, I really don't need to know.

Who loves CRICKET?
its a great game and australia is the world's best. They are playing Pakistan and West Indies right now. So far Australia is leading the series. I personally like Brian Lara. He is my favourite player. He is just an incredible player. Hitting off cutters and sixes every over, he is just magnificent.

Lately people say cricket is a boring game, mostly the AMERICANS, who really do'n't like the game. Maybe because they are really bad at it. They lost to Australia by a landslide last time. they are embarrased. I wonder why. So I mean sitting in a stadium for 8 HOURS can be boring, but most of the time it is not because there are a lot of CHICKS who go to cricket, ceause for a tan, they go there to tan. And they are good eye candy. You can masterbate there.

And also too, if the players are playing good, there is a lot of action.

So CRICKET IS NOT BORING.

If you think it is, then you should think about what I have said(the chicks) and yeah, CRICKET IS NOT BORING.

P.S. THE CHICKS THAT GO TO CRICKET ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!![/u]
:shock: what?

Level 7
AH HELLZ NAH!!

What was that you said about america? Eh you racist peice of SHIT! I dont give a shit about "CRICKET" and i sure as hell dont give a crap about your "Brian Lara" I bet I could kick his ass all day, and i dont even know how to play the friggin sport... If that's what you even call that shit

Level 3
Joey. said:
AH HELLZ NAH!!

What was that you said about america? Eh you racist peice of ****! I dont give a **** about "CRICKET" and i sure as hell dont give a crap about your "Brian Lara" I bet I could kick his ass all day, and i dont even know how to play the friggin sport... If that's what you even call that ****

geeez manz, hoe69 was just stating facts and was seriously not being racist.

i think u r just a little jealous because australia are just way better than u guyz at cricket

Level 7
o that's lovely, really.
Where exactly do you live? Eh? Australia I bet, you're just too full of your country you don't stand and suck up to other countries... Who really cares about us gettin our ass's whooped by Australia?
Read this Lately people say cricket is a boring game, mostly the AMERICANS, who really do'n't like the game. Maybe because they are really bad at it. They lost to Australia by a landslide last time. they are embarrased. I wonder why.
From Hoe/
I don't stand here saying...
AMERICA kicked AUSTRALIAS ass last week! AUSTRALIA must suck!

Now, please. Don't reply to my post unless you've completely read it. Thankz.

Level 7
LMFAO ok BENNYWONG i told you to read it and comprehend what I'm saying, obviously you didn't and any retard who reads it will know what i said. Oh well, i wont waste my time in this thread anymore.

CIAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.