• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm looking for a map that I thought was called Werewolf Transylvania, but I can't find it using that name on here.

There are 2 teams and 2 computers in this game, the teams are 8 villagers versus 2 villains, who are vampires or devils.

The villagers' colors correspond to a certain hero, so red is the tank character, teal is the healer, etc.

The map is vertically-based, so the villagers start on the bottom left and have to go to the top where the castle is. First, however, they fight in a graveyard and kill the boss there in the bottom right. Once they're ready to storm the castle they go through a bridge in a moat in the center of the map. The river runs through the entire map, I believe.

The villagers eventually go through the castle and there is a necromancer in the castle who sells items (this is for the villains but the villagers can use this shop once they fight their way to it). There is a shop in the village, too.

There is some secret boss who I believe is the Pit Lord. You can unlock him by doing some special steps, I never did it.

The game is based off of something, I can't remember. Maybe a book, maybe a serial. The final boss I believe is Satan.

Ask any questions, please! I'll answer them if I can remember.

EDIT: Found it! Castlevania

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.