• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The search for more castlevania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Are there any maps that have been released in modern times that use the castlevania play style ?

AKA, a large band of allied heroes fight through a dungeon leveling up and progressing through it while a significantly smaller band of evil heroes try to stop them.

You like, like castlevania requiem.

Level 25

HUH?

Okay, I think we have a communication error here. That is not Castlevania. I don't know what the hell that is, but it is not Castlevania

Castlevania is where a guy or girl, generally related to the Belmont line in some manner, ventures through Dracula's Castle while wielding a holy whip in order to defeat Dracula, along with various mythological demons he has in said castle

Its a Metroidvania game. Puzzle, platforming and adventure elements, with a bit of RPG. There is no "Group" of heroes in Castlevania

So no, I can't think of any maps that are anything like the Castlevania games

Level 24
Are there any [HIGHLIGHT]maps[/code] that have been released in modern times that use the castlevania play style ?

AKA, a large band of allied heroes fight through a dungeon leveling up and progressing through it while a significantly smaller band of evil heroes try to stop them.

You like, like castlevania requiem.
He's asking if there are any recently released WCIII maps that play like Castlevania maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.