• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mission 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok mates, finally getting to where I got stuck
This is Mission 2, if you see the map closely you'd recognize that the bottom half of the map is from Mission 1 itself!
The Missions is planned out to be a Naval Defense Mission
if you observe the map
Red spot is where we start
Blue Diamonds is from where the Orcs attack
Green is where some allies are

197019-albums4357-picture51635.png

The Lore for the Mission goes like " The Royal Army Has Managed to Defend the Villages from the Orcs but, the Danger is no over yet
The Orcs now plan to attack the Villages from both Water and Land which would simply cripple the Defenses, Many Allied Boats had crashed during the attack, yet there are survivours, now the Humans plan to fortify their defenses and prepare to Save their Villages from the Blood Thrusty Orcs"

Mission starts with Our selves having a Base at the Red Star, collecting Gold/Wood like normal Wc3, Our Main priority is however defending the Villages from the Orc waves
From North the Orc Ships shall attack
From South the Land units shall attack

Main Quest Defend the Villages [not comfirmed]
I guess we can put in a building each village and make it as the building which is needed to be defended

Side Quest/Main Quest [not comfirmed]
The Green Stars on the map represent the Sailors who survived the Shop Crashes
The Main Quest can be set up as saving maybe 5 of them and Side Quest Save all of them
Or
saving them will be like a side quest with some good item rewards
Reward : Resources / Items

Another Side Quest Idea [not comfirmed]
The upper 2 points from where the Orcs are to come, you can see they pass through some shallow water, our side quest can be destroy some "Rocks" there and cause an Rock slide which blocks the area forcing the ships to stop

Level 4
Mission starts with Our selves having a Base at the Red Star, collecting Gold/Wood like normal Wc3, Our Main priority is however defending the Villages from the Orc waves
From North the Orc Ships shall attack
From South the Land units shall attack
So that part is like the WC3: RoC Human Mission that you play as Arthas defending from undead from three points of base but with lager area?
I think I can trigger that.
Another Side Quest Idea [not comfirmed]
The upper 2 points from where the Orcs are to come, you can see they pass through some shallow water, our side quest can be destroy some "Rocks" there and cause an Rock slide which blocks the area forcing the ships to stop
That is a good idea.
The sailors isn't bad either but we should keep it simple.
It is only Mission 2 after all.
Question:
Will this be a Campaign that plans to deliver long time of play or like any other?
Because if it will be long then you could add all ideas and it wouldn't be unnecessary.
Also I think we should have some brainstorms (Stormy would know what i mean when I say): Like we did in SoHE.
It may help alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.