• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Who is the best optimizer software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Who you think is the best pc software optimizer or there is no one that can fix the problems? I think it's TuneUp Utilities or Advanced SystemCare :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
No one is. A person can not be a piece of software.

If you are asking "which software is the best?" then...
None are really that good. You are beter of manually optimizing your system by turning off processes you do not need and defragmenting your hard disk (if mechanical).

Level 11
*Sees a new computer thread*
*Notices DSG has already replied*
*Nothing to do here*

As DSG said, utilities aren't going to help you lots if you don't know what you're doing. You may also want to try CCleaner, I've been using it since always and it's pretty good.

Also, the last letter in "Μακεδονίας" (the 'ς') should be removed. The word is "Μακεδονία" :p

Level 5
And from this i can see that they are fake, and yes CCleaner is good for removing junk.

Sorry i don't know Greek much but i want to learn, so sad what EU done to you. In Macedonia it's not good too in financial position...

Level 9
No one is. A person can not be a piece of software.

If you are asking "which software is the best?" then...
None are really that good. You are beter of manually optimizing your system by turning off processes you do not need and defragmenting your hard disk (if mechanical).

Dr. Good is right... :thumbs_up:

But if you still want to use a software, go for TuneUp Utilities... I had a good experience with TuneUp Utilities than ASC...

I used ASC only in its trial version but I'm not satisfied with it....

Level 1
I’ve been using Power Defragmenter GUI, can defrag vista in 4-5 minutes top, it work quite well and extremely fast even large drives 1TB take 10 minutes.

Level 5
Dude we were discusing about softwares is that bad? No so don't spam! If you want to say something about the utilities or any other similiar software good!

Level 9
Oh dear god, the spambots are evolving, fuck it all, just run, go to whereever you were planning on going incase of Zombies, AI Apocalypse should be similar once the phones meld to peoples faces and control them.

No, you are the spambot in this thread.

The thread starter created a thread like this for him and other hivers to acquire knowledge regarding the topic.

Level 11
No, you are the spambot in this thread.

The thread starter created a thread like this for him and other hivers to acquire knowledge regarding the topic.

Dude we were discusing about softwares is that bad? No so don't spam! If you want to say something about the utilities or any other similiar software good!

Double-facepalm.jpg

He was talking about this guy. Jeez...

I’ve been using Power Defragmenter GUI, can defrag vista in 4-5 minutes top, it work quite well and extremely fast even large drives 1TB take 10 minutes.

Level 9
Double-facepalm.jpg

He was talking about this guy. Jeez...

Well at least the guy he is PROBABLY talking about is on the topic, so there is no reason for him to reply like that. Read his post again, quoted below. He is suggesting another defragementer in which he is on the flow of the thread, unlike you two. :vw_sleep:

Level 15
Well at least the guy he is PROBABLY talking about is on the topic, so there is no reason for him to reply like that. Read his post again, quoted below. He is suggesting another defragementer in which he is on the flow of the thread, unlike you two. :vw_sleep:

Ha, read what it says, Defrag Vista in 4-5 minutes? And then going on to say a 1tb drive takes 10 minutes? Then look at the damn name of it, "Power Defragmenter GUI", that name screams virus scareware crap, it's like "Vista Antivirus 2012" You also missed the siggy the guy had, advertised more crap.

Anyways, JGGD is right for the wrong reasons, CCleaner is the best freeware "optimizer", Auslogics is the best payfor as I recall

Level 9
Ha, read what it says, Defrag Vista in 4-5 minutes? And then going on to say a 1tb drive takes 10 minutes? Then look at the damn name of it, "Power Defragmenter GUI", that name screams virus scareware crap, it's like "Vista Antivirus 2012" You also missed the siggy the guy had, advertised more crap.

Anyways, JGGD is right for the wrong reasons, CCleaner is the best freeware "optimizer", Auslogics is the best payfor as I recall

Well, all commercial defragmenting softwares are all GUI, they use the bulit-in Windows disk defragmenter. There is no disk defragmenting software that uses itself as defragmenting agent, even the others called "best" still only uses the built-in Windows defragmenter, nothing special except the GUI itself. :vw_sleep:

Level 6
Well, all commercial defragmenting softwares are all GUI, they use the bulit-in Windows disk defragmenter. There is no disk defragmenting software that uses itself as defragmenting agent, even the others called "best" still only uses the built-in Windows defragmenter, nothing special except the GUI itself. :vw_sleep:

Not really.. since, I believe you cant use some apps that ms made.. I also think there is no library that is available out there that you can intergrate to your program that contains functions that calls win defrag. and also some of this defrag apps has diff features from win defrag. Yeah, Maybe there are apps out there that uses win defrag but i believe their free..

Status
Not open for further replies.