• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the best ARAM champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Since I take it I'm not the only one who is crazy about ARAM I'm going to ask who do you think is the best champion in ARAM games? My personal favorite and also the one I think is the best is Kog'Maw since his W allows him to outrange any other champions auto attack, combine that with his R and you have the ultimate poking/killing machine. Not to mention his E is one of the best team fight abilities in game and his Q granting him a permanent bonus to attack speed just makes a perfect champion for ARAM.

Level 7
Actually riven is pretty powerful.I havent lost an aram with riven.Riven's powerful damage is nice and you can be tanky at the same time.Riven isnt that good when they have tons of poke only.

Level 24
Ahah for Kog I was kinda serious : based on stats.
For Riven it is a pretty joke between me and Paliouras ;)

The only think that could ever be considered crappy about Kog'Maw is his movement speed but no he's very good ARAM champ. Why don't you tell me what makes Kog'Maw suck in your opinon?

Level 24
Low ms ...
Have to wait 6 to deal good damage :/ (I consider you play him as an AP since AD isn't really good at all)
But he can be a good champ against some team without many dashes/poke

Nope I play him as ADC and even with a team with dash champions you can easily evade them if you shoot your E well. Except for Nocturns R.

Level 7
Really prefer adc kog maw(Nothing personal malhorne).Dat attack range.You dont need to worry about ms when they cant reach you.Perhaps triforce is good on kog(as ms mp).I think you underestimate Kog'maw's damage Malhorne.

Level 7
MF with the same flawed logic will be destroyed because she wont be able to use ultimate.Kog maw can deal damage even if he dies.Also there will always be someone with cc in your team.

Level 24
MF with the same flawed logic will be destroyed because she wont be able to use ultimate.Kog maw can deal damage even if he dies.Also there will always be someone with cc in your team.

Yea, in ARAM the team with five damage dealers will always win against the team with five tanks.

Kog maw, tresh, blitz, zigs and most powerful: janna, lux, lulu. Ap champions with shields are most usefull, but go on ap not support. Kassadin also. I remember when I won 3 games in row, it was only because we had at least 2 champs with shields. Janna is totaly best for me, her tornado have huge range, and in big crowd they cannt see it, no need to say that shield saved 1000 lives and that her ulty is much better for aram than that of soraka

Level 2
Nidalee + corki (those missiles) + Xerath + Annie (tibbers stun for initiate) + Garen.

Dream team.

The poke from corki, nidalee, and Xerath and annie soon initiates with tibbers when garen (silence + spin to win) follows up for the cleanup.

Aram's prime choice.

How will you pick those champions in ALL RANDOM ALL MID?
derp

Level 2
What i find good is nunu.He can sustain very heavily and his ultimate is very effective in the bushes.

Level 24
If we're discussing a good tank I perfer Blitcranck or Galio, Galio due to his skill shots and ultimate and Blitz due to his griphook.

Status
Not open for further replies.