• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHO CAN make for me more normal ability not triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just make the trigger it tells you to make. And dota probably uses triggers. (I dunno for sure.)

Level 3
well i wanted without trigger spells kause it has bug

i wanted spell without trigger kause when two hero or mroe hero use the skill same time it had bug and somtimes never works, a spell without trigger des not have a bug on that kause u useing bizzard normal spells.

Level 12
Re: well i wanted without trigger spells kause it has bug

lordterror said:
i wanted spell without trigger kause when two hero or mroe hero use the skill same time it had bug and somtimes never works, a spell without trigger des not have a bug on that kause u useing bizzard normal spells.
Ever heard of multiinstancebility?

dothackking said:
how do you make triggered spells and stuff... it has to be hard...
Check the tutorial section...

Level 10
lordterror said:
Ineed alot of kustom ablilty not using triggered like the frozen orb sumthing like that, but more kind of ablilty liek that. Like DOTA EVEN BETTER! IF U HAD DONE THAT pls put in the normal spell cartogory.

the frozen orb spell in the archive is triger-enhanced, you slacking mapmaker.

Just make the trigger it tells you to make. And dota probably uses triggers. (I dunno for sure.)
most og the skills in dota dont use triggers. lets take the death prophet and bounty hunter as examples.
Death prophet
1st skill: carrion swarm with modified damage and mana
2nd skill: just silence
3rd skill: engineering upgrade
4th skill: locust swarm
Bounty Hunter
1st skill: firebolt with changed projectile
2nd skill: wind walk. slight changes
3rd skill: drunken brawler
4th skill: faerie fire with simple triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.