• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anybody who can make me this spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok if could help thx,here is the spell, pls make it as a reqest and put it in the spell catorgary so i can dl it also make it ezy to edit it like damage,mana,cooldown and so on.hope u can help thx

hex and blade-hex the enemy at a range of 400 then blink to there and slash the hexed enemy. 5 levels!
not to long about 8second total+2 for every lvl

lightning fire-deals damage from a lightning (monsoon effect) then has lava flames on the ground damaging the targeted unit.one target only, only the fire damage spreads and damage nearby enemys also make the fire effect looks nice!thx5 levels!

voodoo armor-when enemy attacks u, they turn into hex or critter.pls make it a sutible duration.thx5lvl!

ulitimate chaos-level 3! slams the ground dealing damage and slows down enemy also send down chaos from the sky dealing damage,the chaos must be at least 800 area effect!pls make the chaos unable to destory tress only enemy units.3lvl

for all spells pls make it only deal damage to enemy units or hero not others like allie and trees. i thank you if u mind helping my reqested spell once done pls send it to the spell catagary,i may sound bossy but i am not i am just inneed of this spells i thank u again if u help me! :p remeber 5 lvl only ulitimate chaos 3 lvl.

Level 10
i made your spell. but i couldn't get Hex and Blade to work. something was wrong with the cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.