• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

which tool? and warcraft 3 model editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
does anyone know which tool is used to change things to a different color? (example: changing crushing wave to black or something) and when i use warcraft 3 model editor to make the shockwave ability bigger and i save it and then i import it into world editor its still the same size as the regular shockwave, anyone know why or how to change this?

Level 8
To change the color you need a photoshop app and an MPQ app to extract the skin for the ability model. You need to edit the skin and import it into your map with the correct path, and it will work. Look in the tutorial section if you are unsure on how to do this.

Level 3
awww man you need photoshop? is there anything else that can work? and the correct path? when i make the shockwave bigger i just extract the .mdx file and make it bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.