• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which spandex brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The reason I ask here is because I am confident I wont be ridiculed by my fellow hivers.
Recently I have come to the conclusion that exercising your fingers by beating your previous "how fast can you type" highscore simply doesnt suffice.
Therefor I have summoned enough courage to try to work out at the gym.
I am still looking for suitable spandex, so far "Spotterz" has crossed my mind but after some consideration i decided its too 90s.

Please share your experiences on which you find comfortable. Which brand seems to fit well and properly diverts sweat.
I am also body conscious so I want something that allows my skin to breathe normally. Usually due to a lack a lack of oxygen I because easily irritated so thats the last thing we want to happen.

Looking forward to your past experiences and/or recommendations.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
The reason I ask here is because I am confident I wont be ridiculed by my fellow hivers.
So it seems :)

spandex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.