• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Which simpsons' episode is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Guys, I'm really depressed and I need some cheering up. I'm depressed because I haven't seen this episode of The Simpsons in years. It's my favourite one and its hilarious beyond hell. I have Foxtel and watch it daily, hoping to one day see it again. It hasn't happened, and I'm starting to think it'll never happen again, so I beg of the hive community. PLEASE help me find this episode, my soul will be forever yours to do whatever you want with. Cosmic...

untitled4fi.png

Level 15
Khlav Khlalash? Is that that episode with Homer going to New York to pick up a car and was waiting for a cop to come, but then ate too much Khlav Khalash and drinked too much Crab juice, after what going to batchroom at the time when the cop came?

Comedy gold!

Dont get it. Never liked simpsons.

BOO.

Isn't it called "Homer Simpson vs. the City of New York"?

:DDD

And boom goes the dynamite.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It was from the one he went to New York to pick up his sidan after barny was made the designated driver at Moes and became crazed due to missing out of his DUFF sponsored prize. After weeks of homer having to use alternitive transport, he received a letter from New York that his car was parked on the world trade plaza (before septemer 11 demolished the are). After having bad memories of New York he feared going there while the rest of the family looked foward to it. They spot a cheap bus ride to the city and so go on their way. Lisa wished they paid for a bus with restrooms on it while homer wanted the family to stay at the bus terminal while he picked the car up. The family though that a stupid idea and decided to go and have some fun. Homer arives at the world trade plaza to pick his car up but notices that it is clamped. He telephones the local parking authorities who are very rude to him and tell him to wait for a forighn employee to get unclamped. Meanwhile the family is busy riding the underground around the city where Lisa is interviewing the local bums and Bart is trying to scam money out of the locals but gets in over his head when he realies how disgusting the holding posts taste when trying to pretend that he has no tastebuds. Menwhile Homer is getting bored of waiting and wants a byte to eat, this is where that scene comes in and where I stop spoling the episode.

I watch them far too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.