• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Race is the Most Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I really cannot understand HOW can these ugly zergs and little silly humans(yes, with primitive techs) deal any damage to Protoss?!

Level 3
Hey guys im new,
my opinion is the Zerg, I know they are sort of based of Warhammer but still the idea is that they are a race of aliens that go around the universe assaulting the inhabitants of planets, absorbing their DNA, mutate or evolve into other creatures to help them in their 'campaign'. they even kicked the Protoss out of Auir, they control their massive numbers through the Overmind which controls the Cerebrates which control the Overlords and finally which control all the other Zerg, the only equivalent so far to the Overmind is Kerrigan.

The Protoss although have Psychic abilities and advanced technology lost to both the Zerg and the Terran. Shame really.

And finally Terran, fighting and killing each other like always instead of the Zerg and Protoss, we/they have been through many wars sadly which probably taught them how to use units effectively and thus survived for so long, They would probably kill each other than the Zerg and Protoss.

Level 3
Yeah Protoss can incinerate planets, completely destroying everything on it unless gathered before, but the Zerg use those resources to gain power but now they are a little weaker since the Overmind got destroyed but the Protoss lost Tassadar too, which is quite a loss for them.

Also I prefer the story and stuff to the gameplay, I mean if the Protoss can destroy armies of Terran and Zerg in cinematics and stuff but lose to a small army of zerglings in gameplay that would suck alot.

Overall since Kerrigan is rescued and the Zerg... not really sure what happened to them but so far with Kerrigan on Terran, Tassadar and Razhegal dead, Mengsk still fighting Raynor they each have their own problems, but the Zerg were the only one maintaining perfect control tille the Overmmind Incident.

Level 20
Ugh but isn't whole point of Hearth of the Swarm to retake full control over zerg hives that are now scattered across sector with each ruled by queen duo to absence of cerebrates? I mean whole command chain of zerg was obliterated since brood war with exception of Kerrigan who is now semi-dezerged. All of that really doesn't look that great. Oh and yea I am sure attack on Charr left some scars to zerg numbers.

Protoss however even though have been weekend still managed to bring back Dark templars which gave them new advantages. Though as usual they are hardly united and that is without mentioning insane splinter groups (not sure do rebel protoss from terran campaign even make sense)

As for terran well Dominion is still in civil war but KelMorian combine and Umoja protectorate haven't yet seen the spotlight.

Level 7
Ulrezaj could be considered an anomaly-archon, coulnt he? And those rebel protoss in the terran campaign are Tal' Darim, nothing to do with renegade dark templars and Ulrezaj, except the Aiur band of them.

Level 15
The overmind was a leader, not really a weapon(Unless your terran and are using it to control the zerg.)
And yes, I know the tactical nuke is not a bomb, still. EVENTUALLY all them tac nukes will crack the planet in half(Unless geological healing is attempted). And it'll still wipe off all life, they can get some laser drills and fuse the planets remains together(Not exactly cheap or sensible but hey, ya can't win everything). And I honestly prefer the protoss over the zerg(Although it's odd that a mouthless race of beings can speak out loud and zerg cannot form legible words, cept maybe to others of their kind, it's so unfair v.v)
And I find that the protoss have a WAAAY cooler fleet then the terrans :grin:
terrans DO have yamato cannons.

Level 20
Was just pointing out Overminds crash landing on aiur. I mean he fell like a meteor you can't expect me to believe that wasn't destructive.

Think that terran can simply use the drill to eventually pierce planets core or something. By the way didn't Confederation blasted Korhal with orbital bombardment and turned it into desert wasteland? So that means terran have actual wmds just not usable in game for obvious reasons. Still not sure how planet got better.

By the way how are zerg actually traveling from planet to planet? I doubt they use overminds for faster then light travel. Wiki only mentions "behemoths" yet those haven't appeared once unlike terran and protoss fleets.

Status
Not open for further replies.