• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which patch would you recommend as the most stable for lan on the same network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I realize that this may be hard to quantify, possibly. But like I asked in the title, would any of the members of this site have an idea of which patch may be the most stable in regards to playing on lan (such as not desyncing on longer maps), specifically playing on lan with multiple computers in the same house.

I took a look at the 1.31 ptr that's still up, and was weirded out by it asking you to download 'Bonjour'. Additionally, I was dismayed looking at various comments from this site while googling, that describe persistent desyncs, and other bugs and issues.

My ideal would be a patch with widescreen, that is relatively stable playing on lan. I just haven't quite been able to figure out what would be the closest to that on my own.

Any help would be appreciated!

Level 5
I hate Bonjour as well, but it is unavoidable. Other Blizzard games started to need it as well, so it's not a decision factor anymore.
I will continue to use 1.31 PTR as it's still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.