• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Ones Do You Play?

Which CoD(s) Do You Play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I'm just curious who plays the Call of Duty games on PC so I know who I can pwn. Consoles blow! :)

Right now the only two Call of Duty games own are "Call of Duty" and "Call of Duty: World at War." Getting "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" this Christmas.

Oh and list your name in the game!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

None. Would be a better idea to mention the game in the title. That way all the Call of Duty players would come, and a mere few of people like me who don't.

Level 27
Played all of them except for MW2, also played CoD3 just for a few minutes.

Used to play CoDuo quite sometime and have like 600 gameplay hours with CoD2 on xfire.

Only like 120 hours on CoD4 and played out CoD WaW on Veteran (Downloaded =p) because i had online problems going on cracked servers was a little bit fucked up with my application >.<

Level 25
Played all of them except for MW2, also played CoD3 just for a few minutes.

Used to play CoDuo quite sometime and have like 600 gameplay hours with CoD2 on xfire.

Only like 120 hours on CoD4 and played out CoD WaW on Veteran (Downloaded =p) because i had online problems going on cracked servers was a little bit fucked up with my application >.<

Do you still play Call of Duty: World at War for PC? If you do, add Craka_J to your friends! :grin:

Level 10
I used to play Call of Duty 2, but I quickly grew a distaste for the series when I found out "fast-paced action" meant incredibly quick deaths or games meaning that "action" isn't all that enjoyable since it never really lasts. I know there's thousands of people out there who love this style to death, but it just annoys me and I can never play for too long.

I think Battlefield does what Call of Duty does but does it better, the deaths aren't quite as quick and I can take the time to enjoy the game, as well as blow up a building or two, instead of complaining because my heavy machine gun is less effective than my sidearm (Modern Warfare 2).

And as far as the PC vs Console war goes, Console FTW :p I personally don't like using the mouse for a FPS, I feel less connected somehow. Also, the connection problems and compatibility problems you face on the PC with almost any game just annoy me.

Level 10
yeah I know, it just feels really weird to me, I can't explain why that much. I tend to feel less connected to both my character and environment. Maybe I just prefer the feel of the controller to the mouse and keyboard, maybe I prefer the non-overcomplicated controls. I know I prefer feeling like the rest of the players are using the same equipment I am and don't have any real unfair advantages (outside of the game of course)

i.e. a better computer, faster connection, better keyboard / mouse, personalized button layouts, macros, 3rd party programs. Just a lot of the stuff that can make you even slightly better than another (besides personal skill) just bothers me. I very much prefer fair fights to unbalanced massacres, even if it's in my favor. I feel it's more likely to happen on consoles than computers since there's less factors, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.