• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which MMO Would you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im a game developer, and currently working on Mid-Evil Sniping @ claniac3d.com , Since I've decided to scrap my racing idea, I was going to replace it with a MMORPG creation, Game will be 100% Free, I do accept help. Which Game would you like is my view, since I want the communities I grew up with to have a fun game of which to play.

Level 3
Hmm :p post apocalypse isnt exactly what I had in mind lol, I like to have fun while im creating my games and I wanted 2 see what people would like to play, out of gamws that i would develop

Level 3
Wow, ok this is funny lol. I already recieved a email from blizzard about 10 hours after I posted this they would close the starcraft one since they copyrighted it even if its not commercial.

Oh well, :) maybe i'll add post apoc, when u say that. Can you tell me maybe a idea post with what it might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.