• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which human kingdom would you rule?

What human kigdom would you like to rule?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I had an interesting thought yesterday. i thought what human kingdom would I rule. Personally I cant decide between Alterac and Gilneas.

Here are the rules:
1.Choose a kingdom, and tell why would you like to own it. Please make a post explaining your desicion.
2.All of the kingdoms are in their "healthy" stage. I mean the time before the First War.
3.Only human kingdoms. Quel'thalas or Khaz Modan cant be chosen.
4.Choose kingdoms out of the Seven Kingdoms. You cannot choose Arathor or Theramore.

Enjoy! ^^

Level 18
I know your a racist. Let me guess who would be your "puppet king"... Garithos?

Also, I made my desicion - I will rule Gilneas, and will have a great influence in Alterac... maybe put my not existing brother to rule it.

I'm not a racist i just prefer an army made of equal soldiers with difrent weapons not some random races under a so called "aliance".

Level 23
I like Lordaeron for its bravery, Dalaran for its magic, Stromgarde because it is the land of first humans, Kul Tiras because its an island kingdom, Gilneas for its safe location and interesting culture, Alterac because its a small kingdom in snowy mountains.
But Lordaeron is too big, Dalaran is too crowdy, Stromgarde too serious, Kul Tiras is set dead on trade. Alterac and Gilneas are both great and interesting for me, because I never was a maximalist, and I prefer small over big.

Level 10
Gilenas because they had the greatess military of all the other nations. They were strong independent. Their leader was smart, not a moran like Lordaeron. It Can be defended easily. It has a alot of Warriors and it can take a beating and Their orginial color in warcraft 2 was BLACK. Which was awesome.

Level 23
Another Gilneas-lover! ^^
Yes, I choose Gilneas because its small, can easily be defended, has a cool tabard, and nice city and architecture. They had one of the best armies of Alliance and stuff. Alterac could also be awesome, but it was the weakest.

EDIT:
Interesting... people who I know really good, and who share some of my ideas choose Gilneas.

Level 1
Definitely Stromgarde! It is old, half in ruin, but still stubbornly refusing to give up! FTW Stromgarde :thumbs_up:

Level 21
To bad no Theramore. I choose Lordearon because they are the ones that united all human nations and made peace with dwarves and elves.
-Stormgrade would be my second choice since they were best solidiers.
-Kul Tiras is mostly trading kingdom with best fleet but they made many mistakes.
-Dalaran is just one city state which is frequently burned to the grounds despite its magic.
-Alterac are traitors and bandits that betrayed alliance.
-Gilineas are just suborn and are neutral to all other humans. They are basically cowards that hides from enemy.
-Azeroth (or Stormwind today) was cool in first war but now not so much.

Level 17
I'd rule Gilneas. It is in the perfect position - being "almost" in the middle of the Eastern Kingdom. And, it is the richest human nation. =D

Level 23
I see some of you didnt quite understand the point. Which kingdom would you likr to rule, when it was in its full potential(before the first war).
VeljkoM I share your opinion about Stormwind.

Wolfe, as I said before, all people who share my opinion or are my friends strangely choose Gilneas.

Level 21
Alterac was always weak. They never had luck.

Then if this was before first war then Azeroth should be winner. They had biggest territory (half of continent) which provides more wealth then Gilineas which is almost unnoticeable, good relationships with all and strong army.

Lordearon was greatest at post Second war since they were center of Alliance and then were formed Paladins of the Silver hand.

Level 17
Alterac wasn't "weak" as such. They had the potential to be a ruling nation of the Eastern Kingdoms, but they had a coward for a king. And nothing good can come from a cowardly monarch. But I believe that Alterac, like Gilneas, was a rich and fruitful nation with many nobles.

I have a strong opinion about the Alliance of Lordaeron. Had it remained together when Prince Arthas became a Death Knight, a good portion of Lordaeron may still remain to this day. Lordaeron has Gilneas, Stromgarde and Quel'thalas surrounding it. Not to mention the Wildhammer Clan. If proper communication was held intact, who knows. =D

Level 23
Gilneas quit the Allaince in the Second War. Also, I belive that Alterac was a nice, peacefull nation. I would like to rule it as well, and I think under my rule, it wouldnt only survive the Second War, and maybe even the Third, but would also become one of the most popular, and important nations. If I was ruling Alterac in the econd War, I would concince Alliance that Alterac mountains are a key location. If the Horde captures it, then bye, bye Lordaeron, Dalaran, Gilneas and Stromgarde. So I belive under my rule, Alterac wouldnt only survive, it would also flourish.

Level 21
Alterac was describes as weakest of all human nations. They were just a small kingdom. They hardly had any potential. After they betray alliance they were quickly destroyed and were never able to rise.

Gilineas never send any troops in second war against orcs so they were only on paper a part of Alliance.

Lordearon is today just plague lands ruled by various dead.Also Stormgrade and Quel'thalas were also destroyed in third war and Gillineas was just hiding until they were turned to worgen and killed them selves.

Level 17
They had much potential, they just didn't use it. Gilneas supplied limited resources to the war-effort and pulled out when the internment camps were built because they did not wish to pay for the imprisonment of the orcs. I believe the Worgen curse is a case of bad karma on Greymane's part. They refused to aid their respective allies and were then lost to the curse.

Level 21
So basically the only thing good about Gilineas is "$"? Also Alagremm he is right about leaving part. But still they could have given much more. Dwarves were under the siege but were able to send air support and war machines.

Also potential comment was aimed at Alterac. Gilineas wasted theirs and now are paying for it.

Level 23
Alterac could be a pretty nice and small kingdom, that could veen become succesfull if ruled properly. I would like to control it. Small kingdom, with no enemies, and only one small town and a littler more then a hundred people in it. I would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.