• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where's Waldigo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't really understand the game... We retook the concept of WHERE IS WALDO! but we took a Wendigo instead.. so its Waldingo.. and each member can create a terrain with the waldingo hided in it and the other have to find it... so why --> Just Spectating did...he showed me that he found it! scroll down the pages and you can play too!

Level 24
you don't really understand the game... We retook the concept of WHERE IS WALDO! but we took a Wendigo instead.. so its Waldingo.. and each member can create a terrain with the waldingo hided in it and the other have to find it... so why --> Just Spectating did...he showed me that he found it! scroll down the pages and you can play too!

I understand the game... Find a wendigo... I just don't find it to be amusing at any level :S

Level 9
In England we call "Waldo" wally :/
"For the initial UK release of Martin Handford's book in 1987, he titled the character "Wally". The "Where's Waldo" trademark was adapted for 28 countries. In addition to language translation, each franchise gave a new name and personality to the character. He became Charlie in France, Walter in Germany, Holger in Denmark, Valli in Iceland, Willy in Norway and Hetti in Sri Lanka & Goa. Waldo can also be found in Japan. In Israel, Wally got renamed as Effy, and was a huge success at the time of its release."

Level 34
I couldn't get it to work. I want them to be in the post, not at the bottom. Maybe I'll have to just uplaod them. : (

Level 34
waldingo6ol6.jpg
waldingo7mr5.jpg
waldingo11rh5.jpg
Where are Waldingos?

These pictures were made long time ago, when Terraining Contest #3 was still on... maybe some of them are a bit to hard to find in here :/

P.S. I'm just making this thread alive :p

EDIT: 2. pic edited

Last edited:
Level 34
Bleh. I'm unsticking this guys. You can bring it back when you want with new terrains. We've got too many stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.