• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where's that sentence from???? (A game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
SeaGull1723 said:
I bet you'll figure it out but...
"Just a flesh wound"
PALADIN OR FOOTMAN
I WIN.
WHERE DO THIS QUOTE COME FROM:
" I am afraid you've awaken my ancestors, but i drawed to awake your spiritual energies "

Level 11
Oh I'm sorry, it's just that you're somewhat insignificant to me. Didn't notice yours.

Don't know it either. But you butchered the english language so badly that it was hard to make out... :?

Level 5
Lord Finarfin said:
Oh I'm sorry, it's just that you're somewhat insignificant to me. Didn't notice yours.

Don't know it either. But you butchered the english language so badly that it was hard to make out... :?

Stop loosing conscienceness, you drank that shit at the rave you were forced to go. don't loose conscienceness, each individual posts are significantly large enough, a regular human with a correct status would see every posts correctly. either you're drunk or either that you're a big confused chunk of ass.

Level 11
More paltry insults? And I thought a flame war with you would be interesting. Instead...you're simply boring me. And like I said, you're somewhat insignificant to me, that's why I didn't notice before.

Level 5
Finarin, im somewhat angry at you. First you jump over my riddle, and i awnsered a riddle good in the first place. Then you try to get it off-topic, good job with your thread hijacking. Let me make this clear, if you wish to continue, do it in a private message, we're trying to have fun in this thread.

Level 11
I never started it, foolish one. You started this little flame war. If you wish for this to continue, you PM me. I have better things to do than contact you for the sole purpose of continueing an argument you started. Have fun with your delusions Wormy.

Level 23
Yup.

OWNED.jpg

Level 7
HA! Mecheon's quote is from GTA Vice City, from the radio. Something with "Pogo the monkey" who is now available as an action platform game (and as an action figure doll :?) In Liberty City it was a pinball game of sorts, but they abandoned poor pogo in San Andreas. Am I right? :D

@GreyArchon - lol, well I s'pose that says a whole lot, actually

@Finarfin and Stormrider - lol xD, however hilarious this battle between you are, its at the expence of someone elses thread.

K, must be my turn now. Game Quote!

"New, sporting position"

Level 11
"lol xD, however hilarious this battle between you are, its at the expence of someone elses thread."

Sorry bout that. We were arguing last night at the expense of 2 stupid threads and for some reason he came here to a good thread to flame me. Glad this one didn't get locked though. It could be fun...

And I don't know where your quote is from... :(

Level 8
stormrider! Capitalize your name, don't quote on every post, and stop starting stupid flame wars

Sorry for the off-topicness

Which unit says this

"i'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you"

Level 7
@Psychomagnataur - easy, thats the Druid of the Talon pissed3 sound 8)

My quote is still valid >_< guess I'm gonna help a little

Its a ranged hero unit, and is not of warcraft origin

"New, sporting position"

Level 9
Mecheons quotw is from the really old game "Bad Dudes" or something like that.
My quote ("Where is he?" "Behind you")

Level 8
Can someone PLZ show me the last sentence (From the Game). Couse i can't find it in all this spam that is SPAMMING my thread.

Ok...Now stop spamming, hijacking or Off-Topick chat this THREAD and start playing and have fun!

-Lonely Wolf.
Your host!

Level 5
ok here is mine it is a song type thing from a movie:

hey hey lets go, kin'kou'su`, diko'poro`mono protect my balls, dihado'sudo more don vow pow, let's fighting love, let's fighting looooove

you'll never guess

Level 7
so :? to continue the game, no?

@Afronight_76 - that would be the Banshee unit (just guessing, its one of the few units I never use :p )

Game quote: "Thank you for the new shoes"

loller

Level 8
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
It's the GLA Worker after you've researched shoes (researching shoes... sounds weird, right?) :wink:

Ok, another game quote:
"Killacan ready for bashin'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.