• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Where would you be if you were an Oven Mitt? Quiz by: Scyth-Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Oh it makes more since than anything you could pull out of your ass GST_Nemisis, not only that I think it's a lot of fun to take, and if you seriously wrote a reply that could benefit to anybody whatsoever, I would respect you. Right now, I'm just going to say you're trash bin correct?

Level 21
Oh it makes more since than anything you could pull out of your ass GST_Nemisis, not only that I think it's a lot of fun to take, and if you seriously wrote a reply that could benefit to anybody whatsoever, I would respect you. Right now, I'm just going to say you're trash bin correct?

dude what the hell? i was saying it doesnt really make sense? with the quesiton mark in hope of an explaination because i have no idea what it mean, not to be flamed...dammit man lighten up. any ways what right do you (or anyone here) have to bismirch my character when you know nothing about me?

Level 6

wow you are realy.... well just calm down! he sid it dont make sense and well you come and say hes trash when you dont even know hes real name...

And it truely make no sence... i put that i dont like to work and it made me an hand (i make work for others)...

Level 7
You're a cook's favorite assistant, he doesn't have to do his own dirty work, you do it for him, you're a generally misunderstood, comforting person. Acquaintance, you're on a Hand!

Cool, I go on a hand...o_O.

Level 3
You scored as Store.

Ah, lonely old Max the Minnow eh? You're lonely, might have recently broken up with your girlfriend/boyfriend or are depressed because you've never had one. You feel you are unlucky, and misunderstood. You'd still be in the store, Goody-Boy, waiting to get sold!

Store=80%

Drawer=70%

Hand=40%

Counter=40%

Trash Bin=30%

Status
Not open for further replies.