• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where this thing go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sPy

sPy

Level 21
Hello, it seems I got a problem again. In JassCraft, I clicked a button:
15hc48g.jpg

And now I don't know where those text goes to. I searched all of my triggers, none of them is like this. Because of that, an error will appear at my map every time I save it.

2gt8d1g.jpg

So, my question is, where these texts go to? Please help...

Level 18
You can't just copy the text from JassCraft to the World Editor? Why use JassCraft anyways, just use JNGP with TESH (or whatever the project is called now). It is far more sophisticated than JassCraft for editing WarCraft III trigger-code.

Level 6
Have you tried clicking on the Load/Insert Text From Trigger Editor on the JassCraft thingie??

Status
Not open for further replies.