• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where is creativity?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
all i see is aos, dota, td, wmw, and footy copies, one worse than the other. and even if somebody manages to make a new version with new features wich brings new aspects into the map, it is still the old crappy "game-style".

where the fuck is creativity?

even in maps like uther party wich most people will look at as a very fun to play map... the minigames in it just SUCK CROTCH they are all sooo simple and boring and just more luck than everything else because there is nothing you can do wrong actually. its just gay shit.

but enough complaining, i have been for some time about making a text-based map. for example, some sort of "risk" but more on a industrial level, with countries providing certain amount of ressources every "turn" depending on the amount of factories on the country, wich you can upgrade, counquer blabla dunno dont really have any good idea yet just some scraps.

please start beeing creative and realize footy aos and especially 99% of all TD just suck big time. make some NEW and INTERESTING stuff.

like for example, the "saw" map, ´sounded like a very promising idea. those blair witch screenshots looked rly good too. clan cbs has also some very original styles of maps. for example, i loved that map where a group of players must pass a dungeon only by solving riddles. that is so kewl! :eek:

discuss?

Level 7
How about you quit playing warcraft then? Or, better yet, come up with a new and original idea and make it into a new and original map yourself? Oh that's right, you have to go to everyone else for ideas as I've seen by looking at the threads you have started.

This guy isn't worth anyone's time, and quite frankly this thread should be locked for his trolling.

Level 3
urlock. suck my balls. check the maps i have made so far. then suck my crotch. please. st00pid moron. i need inspiration :O and y the main reason i post at this site is because i desperately want to have a great idea, and spend lots and lots of time for making a map out of it. that makes me happy. now you piece of shit fuckhead tell me i go to everyone else for ideas you retarded submissive toilet slave. die.

dont ban me please.

Level 7
Do you really think your petty insults will encourage people to play your maps? And don't think your going to get away with publicly insulting me as well as alot of other mappers on this forum. Reported.

Level 3
muahaha it made me feel so good to insult you. and lol why should i try to make people play my maps by using insults? are you stupid? dumbass. before saying smth like

"come up with a new and original idea and make it into a new and original map yourself? Oh that's right, you have to go to everyone else for ideas"

you stupid idiot actually try one of my maps. dont. you are not worth clicking on anything made by me. but my maps kick ass. they are just great. and you fuckhead take the time to check my earlier posts, but dont take the time to check my maps before critizicing me like that. you are an asshole. seriously. =)

Level 3
and i dont give that much about beeing banned. would be so sad but its a price i have to pay for telling you what i think about you. fucking nerd. get a girlfriend and you will be able to look at this with a smile on your face =) and hey who knows probably on real life we would go drink a beer togheter and would become best friends but FUCK THAT! THIS IS THE INTERNET! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF! :D

Level 45
all i see is aos, dota, td, wmw, and footy copies, one worse than the other. and even if somebody manages to make a new version with new features wich brings new aspects into the map, it is still the old crappy "game-style".

where the fuck is creativity?

even in maps like uther party wich most people will look at as a very fun to play map... the minigames in it just SUCK CROTCH they are all sooo simple and boring and just more luck than everything else because there is nothing you can do wrong actually. its just gay shit.

Learn when to shutup.

Level 36
LOL when is this noob getting banned? Hear that, noob? Bob's getting the banstick out. That's why you don't insult other users, especially when you have no valid arguements, use lots offensive language, spam, double post, claim that your make is the best, troll, and being an all around general retard. Learn 2 not be a n00b. I hope you get hit by a bus. Your mother was a hamster, and your father a pig. I fart in your general direction.

Level 32
@ o(x_x)o

You are welcome to solicit ideas here at THW. Many creative map makers visit, some might be willing to help.

You are also welcome to express your ideas. Do so in a respectful manner and you will gain the respect of other users. Hostility and disrespect will cause you to be less respected.

Learn about Netiquette.

urlock. suck my balls. check the maps i have made so far. then suck my crotch. please. st00pid moron. i need inspiration :O and y the main reason i post at this site is because i desperately want to have a great idea, and spend lots and lots of time for making a map out of it. that makes me happy. now you piece of shit fuckhead tell me i go to everyone else for ideas you retarded submissive toilet slave. die.

dont ban me please.

Read and practice the site rules!
Flamming
Flaming is not tolerated, and will result in a warning, a suspension and then a ban.
You have been warned.

This thread has developed into nothing but a flame war and will not be permitted to continue.

~ Thread closed and moved to Graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.