• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

where change the attack type description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
other thing: A WindMill produces + 10 gold every 5 seconds. How make appear +10 gold in mill like appear in base when the peasant carries gold?
I'm pretty sure I understood you. try something like this (I didn't test it):

• gold notifier
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red)'s Current gold becomes Equal to ((Real((Player 1 (Red) Current gold))) + 10.00)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A town-hall-type unit) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads |cffffff00+10|r above (Picked unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
you will need to copy the event for each player. also this will show the text over every town hall type building they have, I don't know if that's what you want. in addition - I don't know if this will be problematic with the floating text limit. maybe you need to make the time shorter - this is set like the default for abilities like evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.