• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
They dont even know just sit tight till they tell us...they have not even made all the models yet :p stupid WoW ...:/

Level 1
i really hope they didn't slept in within this project :(
if yes, pls shut all DotF sites so we don't have to wait anymore and we know that it's just history...

(i know it's bad english... :( )

[EDIT] when do you plan to say all dotf fans that you're no more making this campaign? it's not nice that the authors don't answer ANY of our question... :x

Level 4
Someone has go to bed and sleep crap all at DotF has stop just shut down the pages of Dotf if you not mading anything I don't understand what to hell is going on :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Thanks :?: who is sleepening on this ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.