• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I love murlocs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
they are the greatest race ever and that is why i am so happy joel thought up DOTF. I am not gettomg impassiont because having this long of a wait makes me want to play it even more and when i do it will be ten times better than i origanally thought. One thing i have a problem with though is that there isnt a model for brine and i would really like to see it. Oh ya i also Love Mur'guls. I only see a little difference. So i was wondering if Brine was Murloc or Mur'gul.

Level 3
Ya mines just yours switched after murlocs its goblins. do you guys thunk that brine should be a tweaked flesh eater model.

Level 2
project:HEHEHE

well,

i plan to mutate the mur'locs into evil creatures :D , with really big.... well, who cares :cry: .

are we talkin about goblins, trolls or mur'locs in this evil lair? :?

( by the way )

WHO IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THE FLYING SHEEP?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 5
right on!

a long time ago... I was going to create a Murloc campaign with some friends... :(
It was pretty good.... the storyline I will not reveal to you all since I may still make it...but it was so great..... but soon after it started most of the friends went off to World Of Warcraft and abandoned the campaign.... :cry:

but I love murlocs... and murguls.... and this campaign looks great but there seems to be a lot of emphasis on these dwarves for some reason....

.............. :D

Level 13
fish people suck even for food!!!
dwarves rulle! beneath the mountains, above the sky, over land and earth

fish faced bastards cant stand against the mighty war machines of the dwarven people---nor the almighty flying sheeps :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.