• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
yo ill gladly help you make this. im a pro mapper i know how to do pretty much anything with the editer. im partialy volentearing cuz i wanna c wat this thing is about and because i think i could b helpful. atleast yuo should give people more inside on it..like some people dont even know wat dotf is about.....

Level 4
demoniclord said:
yo ill gladly help you make this. im a pro mapper i know how to do pretty much anything with the editer. im partialy volentearing cuz i wanna c wat this thing is about and because i think i could b helpful. atleast yuo should give people more inside on it..like some people dont even know wat dotf is about.....

Thanks for the offer, but when/if DOTF gets done, it will be by Darky and me. It's really just a short story about a murloc that gets a bit too smart for his own good, and what he does after being caught up in grim events. And there are the dwarves, too... and food is also involved... and... I've said too much already. I've been intentionally vague since (assuming it ever sees the light of day) the story would be pretty well ruined if people knew what was going to happen ahead of time.

I really never wanted to promote the thing at all until it was finished... should have stuck to that idea, but whats's done is done.

Maybe if things look like they won't ever get finished, I'll post up the script so people can at least get a laugh... but until then, I am operating under the assumption that sometime, DOTF will indeed be complete and playable.

Now back to my lvl56 warrior in WoW...

Level 2
project:HEHEHE

i just think that "some things" arn't important :shock:

i have contacts in the mafia! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :!: :!: :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.