• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missle model needed :) Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there guys, i have a simple request to make for my map.

So far in my map i have 6 terrific, amazing jaw-dropping heroes im almost finished the 7th but i want everything to fit...if u know wat i mean. The 7th hero is a Wraith called Windras. Hes more or less an all-round sneaky killer but im missing just 2 things. 1 of which is wat im requesting now :)

What i need is a black/shadowy/dark version of the huntress missle model. Its the shruiken/glaive one that spins around. I mean course it works for my hero, but wat kind of wraith would throw a shining white shruiken looking thing? Basically wat im asking for is a remake of the model darker and SMALLER also if anyone can do that, cuz its a lil too large for my hero atm, cuz honestly wat kind of hero throws a glaive thats as big as his head/torso.

Thanks a million if anyone can help, ill give credits in map for ur time.

P.s If this request is quite hard, please leme know, im not an expert in modeling and dont know exactly how big of a request this is, but ive seen other requests and models of missles made within minutes so im assuming its not that hard. Ill check the thread daily to make sure no ones ripping me up :p

Also if anyone was wondering wat the 2nd thing i needed for my hero was, it was an idea for a spell, so far hes got a crippling spell, the shruiken :p, and his ultimate is a no cooldown, no mana cost blink. I want to get some ideas for his passive, if you've got any thoughts just give the thread a buzz. btw the crippling and shruiken are quite powerful so dont think the hero is underpowered/overpowered. thanks again guys :)

Level 3
like a black ninja throwing star, if u cant do it, i dont mind if u can make like a black blur or something with little blades or something but i would really prefer a small black ninja shruiken. Basically just anything to do with a spinning black blur/blade

Level 3
yea, i want a model like that picture, u should be able to extract the mdx file of the huntress missle from warcraft 3 viewer and just edit it from there :) to make it look something like that picture

Level 3
is the model smaller then the original? like in size?

but anyways thanks in advance for your time, credits will be given. :)

EDIT: nevermind, ive checked it in warcraft III thanks a million for your help mate :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.