• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pierceing Missle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i posted a request for this request a while back.
Ive been learning alot about animateing since, but still cant seem to figure out how to make the ribbon emitter continue through the models death animation. I want it because my 'sniper' unit has a pierceing shot (missle line)
Heres what ive come up with so far, all the particle emitters and the model work fine, i just want the ribbon to follow.

It is a hero defence, except there isnt a 'middle' to protect, just yourself and allys. When a player dies he/she becomes undead and attempts to kill other players. If he/she Suceeds in landing the fatal blow on a human player, he/she is revived at the point of the killed player with full health and reallied to the humans. Defeat is once all the human players are undead
Victory is when all the rounds are over
This game also features a unique ammo as food system (works better than wood by far)
Semi random levels, with a chance of suprise spawns each level.
Challengeing gameplay.
Rather Unique levels.

Attachments

• SearingArrowMissile.mdx
    7.5 KB · Views: 74
  • topview.jpg
    topview.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 149
  • Town1.jpg
    Town1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 113
  • town2.jpg
    town2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 118
Omg!!!

Bump-

Could anyone tell me what im doing differntly/wrong that keeps people from noticeing my request, i mean even crappy outrageious request have a better chance than mine at getting fulfilled. Perhaps its how i format my request, without the slightest hint of emotion or excitement, so lets see do an experiment, and see if this request gets fulfilled! :grin::fp::xxd::eek: :ugly::confused: :thumbs_up::hohum: :cry::bored: :nw::angry: :cute:

Update: this been up 6 hrs and already 2 views, wheras without this post it was up 8 days with 0 views, so far this leads me to conclude people like flashy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.