• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell Request] Simple Missle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys,
My name is NB and i am currently working on a great project and i need a small spell it should be MUI and GUI please.

Spell:
The caster unleashes a missle that travels 1000 range or until it hits a unit when hitting the unit there should be an blood/slash sfx at the chest of the enemy unit and it should deal ((Intelligents / 2) + (Agillity / 2)) X 7.50 + (Hero Level of Caster X 3.00)

Thats all ! would be great if somebody could do it!

+rep

Attachments

• cantget1.w3g
    197 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Level 19
Last edited:
Level 9
Try this spellpack by NFWar, it contains 2 great missile-like spells, deals custom damage(like the one you wanted) and also is configurable in many ways, size of the missile, effects on missile/target/point, upgradeable distance/damage/speed, everything.

The fireball spell is very nice too, it creates fragments when the missile dies, dealing extra damage, based on a portion the main missile damage!

Level 12
Try this spellpack by NFWar, it contains 2 great missile-like spells, deals custom damage(like the one you wanted) and also is configurable in many ways, size of the missile, effects on missile/target/point, upgradeable distance/damage/speed, everything.

The fireball spell is very nice too, it creates fragments when the missile dies, dealing extra damage, based on a portion the main missile damage!

thanks that matches my request!

Status
Not open for further replies.