• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHAT and WHEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Firstly, be patient!
Secondly, it's not your map!
Thirdly, it can be updated whenever they want to!
Last but not least, Keep waiting... LoL

Level 4
Not really an update

Sorry if you've been waiting for DotF to show up. I haven't spoken to Darky in quite some time, so I don't know his status. If I'd had my way in the beginning, we wouldn't have put up a site until it was done, but I relented and as usual, heh, a campaign has been delayed significantly by issues outside the scope of making game mods. Not much that can be done about that.

I certainly don't want to cancel it, though, as there's really no point to doing so. I'm sure you can find many ways to pass the time and enjoy computer gaming until DotF is released, and long after it has come and gone.

Maybe one of these days I'll just post the script here, which is probably 75% complete, and people can perhaps derive some enjoyment from that.

Again, we certainly never intended it to take this long to make DotF, but things have a way of working out in ways other than how you intended them.

Level 1
Common Joel, you can do it! Let's just let the first time be an experience.. Not the second one as well! Go, go! I need your quality work!

Level 4
The Flying Sheep said:
Can we plz have a confirmed of estimate dat on when Dotf is going to be released! :(

DOTF will be released after I talk to Darky again, and also after we have completed work on finising it. I have no idea when that might be, though. Hopefully sometime before 'never'! Wish I could be more specific, but I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.