• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ROTD A RIP OFF SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The last one got locked so im writig this up again

Now im here for the rights of all spider kind!

I say Nerzul should not keep the queen even after defeat!!!

Why didnt Metomourpheus save the Unseen and the queen?

And why did darky choose this path?

Will there be another Natures Call?

Will The queen every be saved?

All that and more next forum...

Intill the stand in utter silence and ponder what you read as i cotue with strange mumbo jumbo...

Clangeddin

What a democratic pool! LOL

Actually I couldn't care less about the spiderqueen, she's not my type...

Supa_Buu

YAY democradic!!! but will the queen be saved???
has the unseen secretly saved her? does the votes of 0 ppl saying its a good thing and 4 saying BAD!!! decive me?? or are you just an idiot??? all this and more on the next furom...

Clangeddin
Man... "I don't think so" and "NO!" are the same answer, now who's the idiot here? -_-

Superspider

In my opinion Arachna and the Unseen should come back

BRING BACK ARACHNA AND THE UNSEEN!!!!!!

so unless Arachna and the Unseen come back in the next bit(will there be any?)I might stop playing

Supa_Buu
Its an evil poll
now you either say darky was wrong or he was kinda wrong hahahahahahahha

PS: darky i dont say ur dum or any thin im just thinkin ur probably makin another campain

Dartz
actually thw spider queen and the unseen are very powerfull it make the game look better to bring them back

Supa_Buu
My point exactly. Darky should make a comeback map or cinematic....ANYTHING!!! Whats the point of having that big rescue effort if their not even going to save them, kil their captor, or even find out if there alive?!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?? Everyone should see this topic why why why why why?!!?!? DOTF is dead. Theres no current project. The onlt stuff darky's doing right now is sending auto mated msg's, saying "We have the same amount of ppl as 2 years ago!" and last and least "Cookies are bad." heres how ill fix that in 5 secs. Buy a ^$^%^$ msg forwarder. Get VG to do it. And shut my mouth and buy a better computer for the lag. I just want this out for the people to see. Go ahead VGStanomi! Ban me from the site! Atleast i know whats true! this is a stand! Down with the system!

Mofon (Mechon)

Effing necromancer!

Can I get a close over here?

Also,

SHUT. THE. FECK. UP

You don't know what's true. You're not making a stand

YOU'RE BEING AN ANNOYING ASSHOLE

I'm gonna start asking why you think its a ripoff. HOW could it be a ripoff? Did you pay money for it? NO! You downloaded it from a website! Ever heard of being grateful you selfish effer? I doubt it!

Supa_Buu
Heres a stand. The site is dead. Darky has dissapeared. Everytime a new project is started it is never finished. DOTF was worked on for about a week.
Mecheon just moderates as he goes through his mid life crisis. VGstanomi is the only one who does anything and that anything is barly able to yawn for.
For how much darky has done he might have been murdered and nobody knows. Hahahaha theres a thought that will make me fall asleep happy.

Level 25
... Eh?

Um... LEARN TO QUOTE?

Also, I am not going through any "mid-life crisis", I simply don't put up with bullshit. Or ungrateful creatons like you

I could have SWORN you were banned anyway. Bah, you people pick bad times for me to notice you. I need to find more ones while VG is on

Status
Not open for further replies.