1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join the 6th Melee Mapping Contest for a chance to have your map featured in this year's Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

When New Version Of AtD Will Be Out?

Discussion in 'Against the Darkness' started by Uragon, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Uragon

Uragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just asking when new version of AtD will be released, because know all tricks with all heros and 2k points ... wanna something challenging :grin::grin:
    Thanks for Answer

2. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    AtD is pretty much a completed project. What is missing in your opinion? I understand if you've played the game enough to have 2k points it may start to get a little repetitive. Heh.

3. Uragon

Uragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    New heroes, new modes , new areas would be so nice :)

4. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So can someone point me to the version of ATD that works on the new patch? =p. I would much appreciate the help lol

5. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Does the current version not work with the latest WC3 patch??? I have not been notified of this problem thus far.

6. Icedrake

Icedrake

Resources:
    Resources:
    AtD is working fine for me on latest WC3 version. I would also love a new version with the same things that Uragon suggested. It makes me sad that such a great map is no longer being updated. :(

7. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I would love to see this map being updated more even if you're not active with the project anymore, mind finding some people who would volunteer continuing your work?

8. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've thought about it before. There was a short period of time about 2 years ago when I gave it to DrSuperGood. However, he never did anything with it and then I was ready to start updating again so I took back over control.

If I found someone worthy then of course I'd consider giving it to them to update. I haven't had any inquiries so far though so the project is staying static at the moment.

9. CHA_Owner

CHA_Owner

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well as always i would be willing to help with the map but seriously theres really not much more you could do with this map its in its prime right now and very well balanced to go along with it adding more content would just be unneeded.

btw dark i would like to know once i get SC2 in about a week or 2 if i could remake AtD into SC2 a pretty much exact copy just so everyone can enjoy the game :) all credits given of course

10. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Of course. You have my permission as long as you credit me! SC2 AtD would be great to see.

11. CHA_Owner

CHA_Owner

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well we have to wait and see i dont want to remake it unless i can 100% remake it you get what im saying ill have to work with editor for a while

12. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For those that are interested, a new version should be released by or shortly after Christmas. It will contain Death Knight AI and some ability reworks. Keep your eyes open!

That being said, now would be a great time to contact me about any past bugs or issues you've had with the map over the past 3 years. I would like to resolve them in this release.