• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When New Version Of AtD Will Be Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just asking when new version of AtD will be released, because know all tricks with all heros and 2k points ... wanna something challenging :grin::grin:
Thanks for Answer

Level 7
AtD is working fine for me on latest WC3 version. I would also love a new version with the same things that Uragon suggested. It makes me sad that such a great map is no longer being updated. :(

Level 18
I've thought about it before. There was a short period of time about 2 years ago when I gave it to DrSuperGood. However, he never did anything with it and then I was ready to start updating again so I took back over control.

If I found someone worthy then of course I'd consider giving it to them to update. I haven't had any inquiries so far though so the project is staying static at the moment.

Level 12
Well as always i would be willing to help with the map but seriously theres really not much more you could do with this map its in its prime right now and very well balanced to go along with it adding more content would just be unneeded.

btw dark i would like to know once i get SC2 in about a week or 2 if i could remake AtD into SC2 a pretty much exact copy just so everyone can enjoy the game :) all credits given of course

Level 18
For those that are interested, a new version should be released by or shortly after Christmas. It will contain Death Knight AI and some ability reworks. Keep your eyes open!

That being said, now would be a great time to contact me about any past bugs or issues you've had with the map over the past 3 years. I would like to resolve them in this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.