• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

When launching custom map from editor get huge memory uptake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys. Has anyone else encountered the same problem with Warcraft 3 Reforged taking up 2-3 GB of RAM when launching from the editor? My editor is taking up 1.5 GB, which seems pretty high to me. When I try to load my custom map Warcraft.exe keeps increasing it's memory usage until about 2 GB until it crashes. At first I suspected leaks from triggers, so I disabled all of them, to no avail. And either way it seems unreasonable that triggers would cause memory leaks during the loading screen. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.