• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged (classic) not possible to play to my old custom maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hello everyone,

Since I download and installed the f... patch 1.32, it is not possible for me to play to my custom maps. I have warcraft 3 classic, now I have the version 1.32.3.

The maps works fine in the editor, but when I try to launch it with warcraft 3 in custom maps page, the players are not loaded, it is not possible to join the game for everyone (see attached file). The map launch when I test it from the editor :goblin_jawdrop:, so I don't think it's corrupted. (And it works fine with version 1.31 and 1.29)

I waited that Blizzard correct it in patches but now I need a solution, I can't use my game since 3 months.

What should I do, I'm a bit lost.
Thanks for your ideas.

Attachments

• Bug Reforge.png
    Bug Reforge.png
    984.6 KB · Views: 142
Level 4
Did you try remaking/changing the player force settings? I had something like that for a map, I dont remember what exactly I had to change for players to join, but it eventually worked.

Level 4
All I remember doing was just trying different force settings or something. Wish I remembered what exactly, but I had what appears to be the exact issue. My map was built with support for 1.31, and this happened when I tried the same file with reforged.

Level 17
Finally I juste create a new map, then I imported the content of the old map in it. terrain by copy paste, objects data and triggers with the editor import functionalities. I cound play map map, but when I imported the external content (models/textures) the game does not work anymore.
But it is playable with the editor (with test functionality)
Does anyone have an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.