• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

when i change hero costs it doesent change in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i mean when i change a hero from 425 to 3000 it doesent change in game then it costs 0 :S

Level 4
well try looking through the whole thing, becuase there are normal costs, then theres revival and summon costs, and then theres repair costs. Maybe u formated the wrong cost type, if u take a screne shot and show me i can help you out even farther.

Level 7
here is an image of what i changing =P

Attachments

• Costst.jpg
    Costst.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 138
Level 7
but i dont wana delete map initilization i want every one start with start base etc and the rest i only want to change start costs of hero if u know how to do it sum other way i will be happy :)

Level 7
no it isent :S if i delte the meele initilization it will delete start location with town hall etc

Level 7
ye he told me if i delete the map initilization the start locations will disapair.
But is thara any other way i can change so a hero start costs for example 1200 like lurtz :p

Level 7
ino its that i meant i want start buildings to be there =P hehe soz m8 if u know any other way plz tell me m8 :)

Level 18
OK, m8. Place the starting units on the start locations, but in this case Player 1 - Red for example will have always elves and never orcs.

Or, instead of "Stats - Units Trained" add heroes in "Stats - Units Sold". In this case they will appear immediately but will have a cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.