• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your Fav... Aliens or Predators ?

Xenomorph or Predator...

• Xenomorph (Alien)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Just Curious what the people of Warcraft 3 think of Xenomorphs and Predators.
I Personally Prefer the Aliens to the Predators, but they are both rearly good, in my opinion.
So... Cast your vote:- Alien or Predator ?

Level 4
sorry ,I don't know what the Xenomorph mean.
anyway ,in Alien and Predator
I think both of them are good

but in Alien I love the queen most
and the equipment of Predator also cool

diffcult choice lol

Level 9
"Xenos" = foreign, from outside, unknown, in latin

xenomorphs are the zergs, he made a joke because hydralisks are similar to aliens

Predators pwnz

Level 9
its the opposite Ramza, you see, elves in general are very damn smart, with ak nowledge of the world beyond a mortal imagination,same goes for preds, who got insane spaceships, are worshipped as gods by the ancient civilizations and are smart. so i guess they are mroe likely phisycally strong elves

aliens are dumb, they act by instinct, the only smart alien is the mother, and even her is not that smart :roll:

Level 4
Raiju said:
"Xenos" = foreign, from outside, unknown, in latin

xenomorphs are the zergs, he made a joke because hydralisks are similar to aliens

Predators pwnz

No... If you read around i think you'll find that the Aliens in Alien-Alien Res. are called Xenomorphs, even says in the film "Aliens" that they're called Xenomorphs, and the Only alien thats even remotly similar to the Hydralisk is the Queen (and Praetorian if you are counting the AVP games in this).

Level 22
Raiju said:
its the opposite Ramza, you see, elves in general are very damn smart, with ak nowledge of the world beyond a mortal imagination,same goes for preds, who got insane spaceships, are worshipped as gods by the ancient civilizations and are smart. so i guess they are mroe likely phisycally strong elves

aliens are dumb, they act by instinct, the only smart alien is the mother, and even her is not that smart :roll:

Ye ur right. I only looked at the way they fight
Actually the Xenomorphs r orcs that fight like elves and the predators r elves that fight like orcs :roll: :p

Level 7
I enjoy watching the predators more. I mean, just check out those cool weapons, a razor, a spear, and a shoulder cannon.

Predators can even go into stealth mode, and switch their visions to see heat, light and the whatnot. They've also got the abillity to self-destruct when in trouble, and also heal themselves using a bathroom sink!

The predators clearly are the superior race here.

Level 12
I prefer the Yautjas. But I really hate some aspects about them. They live and act like cavemen. The biggest strongest is the ruler and if two individs get angry they begin to fight to the death. And they get angry for nothing. And they are all so uber matcho. One can really wonder how they can have been able to create space ships. Remove those stupid things about them and I would like them much better.

I can't say that they are supperior to the aliens (kainde ahmeda).

Level 4
Yeah, i hate to disappoint you, but fans do tend to know the names of things, such as Xenomorphs (the aliens) and the Yautjas (The Predators), because thats what they're called...

Status
Not open for further replies.