• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's up with the notice board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
*ahem* I did leave a small tip on the news thread:
First, remember that we are accepting criticism on our notices at all times.

I thought this was a video game modding site (...)
So did I =\ apparently we're both wrong, else I don't know, first a modding site, then a social website, now a modding site again.

(...)
Like.being.way.less.immensly.huge.
It's 80x125px per image. How can this possibly be huge.

I'm not sure what you mean by «resizes the site».

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yeah, this is ridiculous.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What exactly do you hope to achieve with those insults? If you're trying to get to me, you won't succeed, if you're trying to get banned, keep trying and you might actually do it.

By the way, calling this a news or even social site is equally retarded (on a related note, talk about coherent ideologies), just because I say so. Since we're all in agreement,
~Thread locked

P.S. -- Since we're all well informed, we all know that the images in the notices are 67chrome's winning entries for the last art competition, aye? Yes, we do. Granted, Google's images are uglier, but I've just got a soft spot for ugly images like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.